Chapter 2

Your POV

"How about you? any boyfriends?" she asked i sighed "No, i never had one but i would love to experience to be in love" i said blushing slightly she smiled but turned to frown "Wait, never?" i nodded "Yeah....no one really likes me, because i'm ugly and really weird-" "Shhh.... no one is ugly, and weird is just the new normal" she said i smile "That's is so weird, i mean really? never?" she asked again i giggle and nodded "yes Lauren" she frown. "Have you had a crush or something?" i nodded "yes" "did you tell your crush you like him?" i shake my head "Why?" she asked "Because i already know he won't like me back and it would be embarrassing telling someone you like them and you don't know what'll happen next might be rejection which i hate" i said she nodded "I hate rejection too" she said smiling. "But still....i don't know why you haven't had one boyfriend at least" i smile "I don't know...but yeah maybe i just need to wait for the right person" i said looking away from her.

I feel her staring at me but i chose to ignore it, "do you have a crush now?" she mumble i look at her and she looked so curious but she hid it "now?" she nodded "Do you?" i bit my lip and nodded slowly she smiled "Really? who?" i shake my head "I'm not telling you" i said she scrunched her face cutely and thought. "Is it a guy or a girl?" she asked i raised my eyebrows in surprise "Shit sorry....i mean....uh" she tried making up a new question "It's alright...and it's um...a girl" she stopped and looked at me. "Are you a lesbian or something? don't worry i won't be mad, you're my friend now a part of the group so i won't judge" she said placing her hand on top of mine smiling at me, i sighed "I'm actually Bisexual" i said shyly she smiled and hugged me making me calm. "That's good, well i am....50% straight and 50% bi. I don't know i'm just confused" she said chuckling "Have you had a crush? well i mean now? do you have a crush now?" i asked she squint her eyes and thought.

"Not really... but what i do is just admire them that's it. Like, she's beautiful or something you know? But i do admire this girl, she's really beautiful and really shy it's so cute" she said smiling at the sky, "really who is she?" i asked i was a bit jealous and hurt tho "I'm not telling you" she said smirking i chuckled and rolled my eyes. "It looks like you like this person Lauren" she looked at me "No, i don't like her i just like admiring her" she said shrugging "Sure?" she smiled at me "Stop it! I just admire that girl okay? i don't like her" she said giggling i smile and open my arms. "Huggy" i said in a baby voice "Aw" she cooed and she hugged me tight i smile bury my face to her neck, well i'm loving this moment well since i'm hugging my crush. "You are so huggable" she mumble on my shoulder i chuckled "you too Lauren" i felt her smile "come cuddle with me for a while, we got 25 minutes so come take a nap with me" she said i smile. I then shyly cuddled with her we were laying our bags and we were under the tree, cool wind and it feels amazing.

"Nope, that's not how you cuddle. Rest your head on my chest" she said pulling me to her "bu-" "but no" she said pulling me to her chest i sighed and nervously laid my head on her chest, she wrapped her arms around me. "Take a nap alright?" she said combing my hair with her fingers i nodded slowly and closed my eyes, but seriously i wasn't gonna take a nap but i just stayed silent, i then heard her sigh "i can't, not again" i heard her whisper i was confused. Can't what? not again? what? i then felt her rub my arm gently so i wouldn't "wake up" i look around and saw a guy walking to us so i closed my eyes. "New girlfriend Jauregui?" i heard a guy said "Shhh... she's sleeping! fuck off" Lauren whispered "Pshh... Lauren she's just playing you" the guy said i felt Lauren's grip on my shoulder tighten but not too much. "Luis...fuck. off. or i'll kick your mother fucking ass" she said in a deep threatening voice, woah.... that sounded so hot.

"Lauren...i'm not afraid of you okay? i get that you still love me but i don't like you so face it, you are a loser" i heard Luis say...Luis...Luis...Ah! the guy who played Lauren pshh asshole, i felt Lauren gently place me down and i felt her stood up. "What are you doing here you bastard?! Can we just ignore each other?!" Lauren yelled/whispered i squint my eyes and saw them in a heated argument, shit i hope they don't fight. But suddenly i saw Luis punched her in the stomach making me sit up quickly,  i then saw Lauren swing her fist and it landed on Luis's jaw making him fall backwards. I then ran to them "Stop, Lauren please" she looks so pissed "YOU CANNOT LAY A FINGER ON HER YOU GOT ME BITCH?!" she yelled and threw another punch on his stomach but Luis kicked her on the rib making her whimper. I bit my lip, and pulled Lauren to me "Lauren please stop" i said i was really terrified, "Please stop this" i told Luis he looked at me and fixed his shirt.

"Move beautiful, i'm not done with Jauregui" he said angrily i shake my head "Please don't" i said hugging Lauren tight "Y/N, i'm alright please go" she said i shake my head and hug her tighter "No" i mumble she sighed and push me gently and threw another punch at him. "LAUREN!" i yelled suddenly the bell rang making us all jump, "What is going on here?" Mr Jauregui said causing Lauren and Luis to let go of each other. Lauren walked to me still looked so pissed i got her arm and hugged her i heard her sigh and hug me back, "you three in my office now" Mr Jauregui said and then we all followed him inside the school.

As we walk inside people were staring at us, they all knew there was a fight since Luis and Lauren were glaring at each other but good thing i was in the middle of them, i then saw the girls looked at us confused i shrug at them and then the all followed us as well. "What'd you do Jauregui? why is Y/N with you guys?" Camila asked Lauren looked at her pissed "She didn't do anything" she said harshly Camila nodded and i smile at her sadly. "Inside now" Mr Jauregui said he then looked at me "First day of school and you're already in trouble?" i bit my lip and look down "Dad, she didn't do anything" Lauren said sternly "Really? Y/N i want you to be honest alright? what happened?" i sighed "Lauren and i were just hanging out since we had free period but when i woke up from my nap i saw Luis punched Lauren in the stomach so i ran to them and tried stopping them" i said honestly he looked at me and nodded "I believe you, i can see it in your face, you're telling the truth" he said smiling i nodded he then patted my shoulder "Good girl, and i'm sorry for snapping at you" i nodded smiling a bit.

"You shouldn't have done that dad!" Lauren snapped Mr Jauregui glared at her "Lauren....please calm down okay? i'll see you soon" i said softly she looked at me and her furrowed eyebrows were now gone, her face soften and she smiled at me. She nodded "I'll try, and yeah see you later" she said and gave me one last smile before entering her father's office, Mr Jauregui and the girls looked at me and i look at them confused. "Wow, i never saw Lauren calm down that easily" Mr Jauregui said the girls nodded "Usually it takes a day or something" Dinah said they all nodded and they all look back at me and i shrugged. "How did you do that?" Camila asked i shrugged again "I honestly don't know" i said they nodded "Well... i gotta deal with these two so..see you girls later? since i know you all will hang with Lauren in our house?" they nodded and they pulled me away. The looked at me again "What?" i asked "Sorry, it's just... Lauren never gets calm that easy" Ally said i nodded "Do you have powers or something?" Dinah asked i chuckle "No" i said smiling.

"Well... if you do can ya teach me how to fly?" Camila asked i smile "Mila! this is serious!" Normani said Camila pouted "But yeah.... what did you and Lauren do?" Camila asked and they all looked at me again. I sighed "Well... we talked about ourselves and just talked and she told me to take a nap since there was only 25 minutes and then i woke up and saw them fighting. Well actually i wasn't taking a nap and i heard what they were talking about but when Lauren placed me down-" "Placed you down?" Dinah asked "Uh...." they all looked so curious "we were uh..." "uhhhh????" Camila asked "Cu-" "JUST SAY IT!" Camila said "SHHH!! SHE'S ALREADY SAYING IT!" Dinah said slapping Camila's arm making her pout "Oh right, continue" she said smiling "Cuddling" i finally said they smiled widely. "Lauren never really cuddle with people she just met!" Normani said squealing and the girls squealed with her.

"Why are you all squealing?" i asked they smiled and hugged me "Because! Lauren might be in love or something!" i shake my head "She said...she's admiring this girl" i said their eyes widen "Who?!" i took a step back "I don't know who she is...she didn't tell me" i said they nodded "Hmm.... are you sure it isn't a crush?" i shake my head "She said she doesn't like her she just admired her" i said confused "She's weird" Camila said we all nodded.