Chapter 15

Your POV

"There you are!" i jumped and look to my right and saw Lauren looking at me pissed my eyes widen and my jaw fell "Yeah hello" she said harshly "Oh...i'm gonna go Y/N, so thanks for the other half of your sandwich" Colt said nervously since Lauren was giving him a death glare. He then ran away and joined his teammates, i gulped and look up at Lauren who was now glaring at me, "why were you with him?" she asked "I wanted to catch up with him" i said standing up. She looked so pissed! shit! "Why did you lie to me?" she said frustrated and she threw her bag to my bag making me jump, "lie?" i asked she nodded "Yeah, you said you're coming back?" i look down "I'm sorry" i said she crossed her arms on her chest. "Y/N why? don't you want to spend time with me anymore?" she asked now in a soft voice, i look up and saw tears were starting to form in her eyes. I sighed and reached for her hand but she pulled away "Tell me" she said a tear escaped her eye.

I sighed "Lauren, when i got there you and Destiny just ignored me so i felt awkward so i wanted to leave" i said she looked down and wipe her eyes "I didn't ignore you" she said frowning i nodded "You did Lauren and i didn't want to be the third wheel" i said she looked at me confused "She's not my girlfriend" i look away "I know, but you two like each other" i said looking at Colt as he plays. "Y/N i told you i don't do relationships" she said i sighed "Okay, whatever" i said getting my bag and began walking away but she pulled me back. "Y/N please...i don't want you acting like this" well i'm just HURT!! she just ignored me AGAIN! i sighed "Fine, i'm sorry" i said shrugging "If that's what you want" she looked at me frustrated "I'm sorry i lied to you, i'm sorry for leaving and everything okay? can we drop it now?" she shake her head "If you must know Y/N i hate people lying to me...especially the ones i love" i look away. "I've learned my lesson" i said she sighed and got my hand "Please tell me what's bothering you" she said frowning. We then heard the bell ring "No time, i have to go" i said started walking again but she pulled me back again.

"We're not leaving until we're done" she said i shake my head "No Lauren, my parents will be mad at me if i ditched again" i said "again?" she asked..shit. "Y-yeah" she looked at me confused "Why again? when was your first time?" she asked i shake my head "Doesn't matter...i need to go now Lauren" i said and tried getting off her grip but she didn't budge. "Laureeeen........" i whine she then pulled me to her arms tightly "No" she mumble and i tried pushing her but she wouldn't budge i sighed and finally gave up. I sighed and close my eyes, "Tell me, we can't go to class now. We're late" she said i frown and glare at her she just smiled "It's your fault" she nodded "I know" i sighed and sat down. "I want you to be honest here okay?" she said taking my hand, well i won't tell her all of it not the part when i was so jealous at Destiny or something. "Fine" i said and she just stared at me with her beautiful eyes "I don't like people ignoring me or treating me like i'm invisible" i said honestly, well i really hated being ignored i mean who does?

"And when you ignore me Lauren it hurts so much" i said frowning she squeezed my hand "Why?" she asked "Because...." you're the girl i'm in love with "You're my best friend" i said she frowned and sighed "Camila's my best friend too but she never ignored me" she nodded "I also hate seeing people flirting in front of me" i said chewing my bottom lip. "Don't bite your lip" she whispered and i let my lip go "Flirting?" i nodded "Yeah like you and Destiny, i mean it makes me uncomfortable and jealous.." because she's flirting with the girl i love "Because i wanted to do that with somebody too, the one i'm in love with" i said and look at Colt. She followed my gaze and tighten her grip but not too much "Colt?" i look at her "What?" i asked "You're in love with Colt?" she said coldly i look at her confused "No" she rolled her eyes and let go of my hand. She glared at Colt and cross her arms, i raised an eyebrow at her....is she serious right now? "Woah woah... you think i like Colt?" i asked she didn't say anything i laughed "Lauren i don't like him well as a friend yes but the one your thinking no" i said and she still didn't say anything.