A Day Full of Embarrassment

Start from the beginning

"Someone? Who was it?" he wanted to know. "This does not have to interest you" I answered firmly.

"Sorano! Tell me who it was" Shuzo grab my left wrist and pulled me closer.

"What's wrong with you?" i yelled at him. "You are the one who act strangely" he countered.

"Tell me and i let you go" he offered. "Fine" I averted my eyes and took a short break, tried not to blush.

"So?" he almost lost his patience. "It was Akashi-kun" i finally said.

"What? That's a joke right?" his grip tightened.

"Why should i joke about something like that? By the way, your hurting me" i looked to my now dark red left hand. Shuzo looked at my hand too and let me go in an instand. "I'm sorry, Sorano" he said.

"But i must remind you again: Stay away from him!" He starred at me, waiting for my reaction. "It wasn't my fault, he tricked me" i pouted. He put his big hand on my head and laughed.

Timeskip

Saturday forenoon. I was alone at home and really bored, because the other members of my family were busy. That's why i decided to go to the mall.

It was a thirthy minute walk. I could have taken the bus, but i had time and nothing other to do.

There was a crowd on the sidewalk like always. 'How could i forget about this' i mentally facepalmed before i was jostled for the third time this morning.

I was just about to cross a street as a car almost hit me. It stopped a few inch before me. My mind was blank and i only stood there. My heart was beating so fast that it hurt. When i found my temper and the shock vanished, i beat my palms on the hood of the car (not realizing how expensive looking the car was) and yelled at the driver "Damn! Pay a bit attention!"

I continued my way, didn't noticed that somebody got out of the car and made his way to me.

I reached the otherside of the street. "Nijimura-san" the person grabbed my left arm. I froze, because i knew who was standing behind me. And i was afraid of what will happen when i turn around to him.

But i hadn't any other choice, so i turned around and looked up in his crimson eyes "A-akashi-kun" "Are you alright?" he asked worried. "Yes, i am"

"I must apologise that my driver almost hit you" he said. "It's okay. Fortunately nothing has happened" i said embarrassed, because i noticed that he was still holding my arm. My cheeks turned already in a light pink tone.

"Can i ask you, what you are doing here?" he asked politely. "Y-yes you can. I was on the way to the mall, because everyone in my family were busy and i was bored" I stated.

"I see." he said with his usually expressionless face. But then i could see that he has something on his mind and a light smirk formed on his lips. "I hope you don't mind, if i keep you a bit company?"

'What? Did i hear right?' my eyes widened.

"Stay away from him!" Shuzo's words reminded in my mind.

"Ähm. But you mustn't. I can go alone" i paniced. "It is a small compensation for what almost happpend before" he offered before he turned around to his driver and signaled him to leave.

Akashi faced me again and started to walk in the direction of the mall - still holding my arm.

"Akashi-kun! Can you please let go of my arm?" i whispered with red cheeks. "Of course. I'm sorry" he loosened his grip from my arm.