Chapter 46: Her first love

As Hinata opened her eyes she saw a face she had thought she'd never see again .

"I-Itachi?...."

The young man smiled lightly as he looked upon the gorgeous girl .

"Im home Hinata. Did you miss me?"

The young Hyuga felt her eyes begin to tear up and she felt a bulge in her throat.

"I-is this a dr-dream?"

Itachi chuckled and laid his hand down on her hair , running his fingers through her silky indigo locks.

"No....its not a dream " he spoke still laughing a little at Hinata's reaction. "You look so different now , your a complete lady "

Hinata's eyes widened as tears fell from her eyes then she suddenly began to cry hysterically and threw her arms around him, causing the Uchiha to be pushed back slightly .

He also put his arms around her waist and dug his face into the crook of her neck.

"We can get married now.... Just as we always wanted."

Hinata's eyes widened at Itachi's words. The young man let go of her and looked at her lovingly. Then his gaze fell to her lips as if hungry for a taste.

Hinata looked at Itachi wide eyed as he grew closer and closer to her.

Suddenly a face popped into her head .

"Hinata."

Before she knew it her body reacted on its own and pushed herself away from Itachi.

Itachi looked at Hinata with his eyes wide completely shocked.

Hinata returned the look , utterly shocked by her own actions.

Why did he pop into my mind ? The indigo haired beauty thought to herself.

Itachi stared at her with an expressionless face as he felt his fists clench.

Suddenly Sasuke and Naruto bursted into the room fighting over who goes in first. Hinata quickly looked their direction and her face went red seeing the boy that had just popped into her mind a second ago.

Taking notice of Hinata's reaction toward the boy, he took a hold of her head and smashed his lips to hers.

Hinata's eyes went wide as well as the two boys.

The war had just begun.

.............................

As Kakashi walked down the hall way Sara had once again crossed his mind.

Im such an idiot! It obvious I like her but.... I dont deserve her ...... not especially after what happened with Rin.

Just as the gray haired young sensei thought that, he stopped in his tracks once he saw a beautiful Sara sensei in front of him with a sorrowful expression.

"S-Sara -"

"Kakashi, I-im very sorry for what ever it was I did....but please dont avoid me. Im trying my hardest to get along with all the teachers here and I-"

"Stop there." Kakashi spoke cutting Sara off "you didnt do anything to me so you dont have to apologize , I was the one who was rude . My apologies ."