Chapter 4: The past part 4

" SASUKE!" Hinata yelled out running toward the black haired boy

" What is it Hinata?"

"Uh-uhm I was sort of hoping that you'd come to the park with me tonight"

Hinata had finally grown to be very close to Sasuke they would tell each other everything, however Sasuke never dared to talk about Itachi. He wasn't sure whether it would be a good idea and he was afraid about finding out whether Hinata was over Itachi or not.

" The park?... Uhm sure but what for?"

"W-well uhm I just w-wanted to spend time together..." Hinata said looking down at the floor as she would often do now-a-days .

Sasuke looked at her tenderly and happy "ok I'd be happy to go, I'll see you tonight "

"Yes" Hinata whispered as she watched the boy's back disappear into the distance

It'll be just like the first time , only this time I'll be the one to walk in front of you ,hold your hand ,and look toward the future.

............

Sasuke and Hinata walked slowly around the not speaking a single word.

Well is she gonna say something or should I say something or maybe she's bored! OH GOD WHAT IF SHES BORED!! PLEASE DONT BE BORED ! What are you doing panicking like that? Say something idiot don't leave her silent-
"Sasuke"
"H-huh? Yes?"
Hinata looked at him straight in the eye .her pale lavender eyes pierced through his , leaving him hypnotized by their beauty. He quickly turned away.

"The night Itachi left ...... I was awake...and I heard everything he told Fugaku-sama" (Sasuke and Itachi's father)
Sasuke stopped his tracks and looked down .

" the night he left..... he entrusted you with the Uchiha and Hyuga clans....and with me..."

Sasuke continued to look down not saying a single word.

" At first I was angry with him , I was so furious and upset I didn't want to be left behind or given to anyone.... especially not to someone that I didn't love "

The words pierced through Sasuke's heart he felt a thousand knifes cut through him.

" However .... that all changed in an instant"

Sasuke looked up shocked and speechless "changed?..."

" Yes changed..... the moment that little boy held my hand firmly in his, and his back bright and determined to move toward the future"

Hinata smiled at him in a smile he had never seen on her before. tears streamed down her face.

" Sasuke Uchiha"

Sasuke looked at her in a attentively.

" It is truly an honor to be your fiancée"

Hinata slowly walked closer to Sasuke with her eyes looking straight into his and kissed him softly.

"I love you" she whispered in his ear.

The words Sasuke had thought he would only hear in his dreams were just spoken in reality , he couldn't believe his ears. The happiness was too much for him that all he could do was continue to stare at Hinata shocked at those sudden and precious words , then a single tear fell down his flushed cheek .

"Sa-"

Sasuke suddenly embraced Hinata strongly but warmly.

" Sasuke?"

"Thank you Hinata , thank you so much ........you have no idea how much those words mean to me"
Hinata smiled happily and stayed in his safe embrace.
"I love you too.... I always have"
The boy whispered with sweet serenity in his voice.