Chapter 18: You don't know

Naruto wouldn't let go of Hinata's arm and it was starting to hurt her. His face was red with anger.

"N-Naruto.."

Hinata cringed in pain at the strong grip. Naruto realized his strong grip and quickly let her go.

"S-sorry ..." Naruto muttered out avoiding Hinata's gaze.

Hinata looked up at Naruto apologetically. She could tell he was angry and uncomfortable about Sasuke.

"I'm so sorry Naruto."

Naruto didn't turn to look at her and Hinata hung her head in shame.

"I-I was just so nervous... I hadn't seen Sasuke in so long and you know very much how much he much he meant to me a-"

"I know." Naruto spoke interrupting her.

"I know....."

The blonde then made a big sigh and crouched down putting his hands on the sides of his head.

"I just wish I could steal your pain away and quickly turn it into love.....love toward me...."

Naruto looked up at Hinata then reached his hand out and held hers.

"I know just how much he hurt you and left you feeling alone.....Hinata just so you know, I'm not going to give up."

Hinata looked at Naruto then she smiled with tears in her eyes. She suddenly went on her knees and hugged him . Naruto grew wide eyes at Hinata's sudden actions.

She let go and looked at Naruto , then put her hands on his face .

"And just so you know, I meant everything I said when I confessed to you , I want to make you the happiest man alive remember?"

Naruto was shocked for a moment then smiled kindly.

"Yea.... I remember "

Hinata leaned in and kissed Naruto gently and softly , just enough to leave him satisfied in her sweet lips.

"I love you."

"I know."

They both smiled and began to laugh then rested their foreheads on each other , simply smiling lovingly.

Sasuke was sitting on his window sill with one leg stretched, his arm resting on the knee of the leg that was up, and his head leaned back. He made a long sigh as he stared at the couple.

"You never learn do you Hinata ?"

He made his hand into a fist and gritted his teeth.

"In the end I'm still the one that knows you best."

....................................

Hinata went back inside her house and slowly walked up the stairs, every step caused more anxiety to well up inside her.

Once she got there ,she walked down the hall to her room . She got to her door then looked at Sasuke's room. The door was slightly open and she could see the window. nobody was inside. she made a confused face then turned toward her door.

A gasp escaped her lips at seeing Sasuke leaning beside her door.

"Peeping are we?"

Hinata grew red and looked at her feet.

"S-sorry I-"

"It's fine I was just teasing you a bit."

Hinata looked up at Sasuke and noticed him staring at her. His look was intense , he looked at her differently than he used to.

She looked away and tried to get to her room but Sasuke grabbed her arm and pinned her to the door.

"S-Sasuke? What are you doing?!?!"

Sasuke just stared at her and is expression was painful , almost as though she had hurt him. Hinata's eyes widened at his expression.

He then quickly changed his expression into an angry one.

"You...."

Hinata looked at him with worried eyes wondering what he'd say next.

He then looked down to his side and let her go. Hinata stared at the raven haired boy confused by his actions.

"Forget it..."

He was about to turn around when Hinata stopped him.

"I don't understand you!"

Sasuke turned his head a little.

"I waited for you for so long ! Hoping that you'd come back! Wishing that I could turn back time and never have found that stupid necklace!"

Sasuke's eyes widened at her words.

"Everyday I died inside! Everyday I cried! Everyday things worsened! And everything seemed so wrong and dull without you!"

Hinata started to burst out tears.

"I HATED MYSELF SO MUCH BECAUSE I KNEW WAS AN IDIOT FOR WAITING FOR SOMEONE WHO WOULD NEVER COME BACK!"

Sasuke eyes grew wider as Hinata fell to her knees.

"Now that I've found some else, someone worth while that helped me breath again .... why did you come back? WHY?!?"

This time Hinata's expression wasn't sad , it was angry. She stood up and looked at Sasuke straight in the eye.

"Sasuke I am no longer who I was before! I am going to fight and make myself a better woman for him! Because that what he deserves and that's what I do too!"

Sasuke kept looking at Hinata speechless.

" I am no longer going to stay hung up on someone who never cared about me!"

At those words Sasuke grew from surprised to furious. He grabbed Hinata's wrist and once again pinned her to the wall.

"Never cared? .....NEVER CARED?"

Sasuke looked at Hinata with a mixture of emotions plastered on his face.

"You don't know anything!"

Sasuke's words were filled with anger . he then harshly let go of Hinata, turned around, and banged the door behind him.

Sasuke slid from his door down to the floor. he clenched the fabric on his knees .

Hinata I miss you , I'm so sorry , I love you so much and I didn't mean anything! Please come back to me.

Sasuke fell to the floor and cried.

Sasuke clenched the clothing tighter at the memory of when he left Hinata .

"Damn it all...."

He then furrowed his brows and buried his face into his knees.

" I only left because I thought you'd be happier.... but once I realized I was wrong and came back, and you've found someone else ?when I only thought and cared about you?"

The raven haired adolescent gritted his teeth, the pain was too great. He then looked up and made a fist.

"However, I'm not giving up either! tomorrow once we enter that high school ,don't expect me to hold back Naruto..."

He stood up and walked to his window then peered outside to see the blonde in the distance . His face was as happy as ever.

"I'm still the one that knows her best."

..............................

The next chapter will contain some the fangirl characters!!

The others that await theirs just be a little more patient and you'll come out before you know it! Cx

~xXAtsuko-chanXx~