chapter 23: Agony

"Hello roomy!"

"NARUTO?!?"

Sasuke stared at the blonde in utter shock.

"What the hell are you doing here! and with a large bag?!?"

Naruto gave him a evil smirk and walked in.

"I'm going to be living here for 3 days."

"What?!? Like hell you are!"

Sasuke grabbed Naruto and tried dragging him to the exit but struggled.

"Let go!"

"Get out!"

"I'm not gonna let you stay with Hinata!"

"And I'm not gonna let you stay HERE!"

The two teenage boys struggled till they heard a soft voice .

"N-Naruto? What are you doing here?"

Naruto's face lit up and he squirmed away from Sasuke then ran and hugged her.

"Hinata! I'm going to stay here for 3 days so I can keep this idiot here on check!" The blonde explained happily.

"He is not staying here Hinata!, our parents wouldn't allow it!"

"What they don't know won't kill them!"

Hinata watched as the two boys argued, with every argument the blonde held Hinata tighter. It caused the beauty to grow red.

"Naruto! Let go of Hinata your suffocating her!"

The Sasuke ran to Hinata , grabbed her and pulled her to him. Hinata was now in Sasuke's arms.

"S-s-Sasuke!"

Hinata's face went even more red. Naruto stared in anger.

"You let her go Sasuke!!! She hates being in your arms so much that her face has grown red with anger!"

Naruto pulled her wrist but Sasuke grabbed a hold of her other wrist.

"Let go dobe!!! "

"Like hell I will you cocky bastard!!"

Both boys pulled Hinata from side to side and Hinata couldn't handle it till...

BAM

She fell to the floor and fainted.

"..........."

"..........."

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

The two shouted simultaneously while pointing at each other.

They looked at the fainted Hinata on the floor. Then Sasuke knelt down to pick her up.

"Don't touch her!"

Naruto slapped his hand away and glared at Sasuke.

"Would you rather her stay here on the cold floor then?"

"Of course not! I'll carry her!"

Sasuke looked at the blonde with an irritated expression.

"You don't even know where her bedroom is."

"Well I'll find my way!!"

Naruto picked up Hinata and then looked in front of him.

There were three hall ways and a staircase between them.

"Uh-uhmmmm.... where did she come from again?"

Sasuke made a huge sigh then took Hinata away from Naruto.

"Hey!!!"

"Just let me take her ! It useless for you this house is huge."

Naruto looked at him suspiciously.

"Damn if you don't trust me that much then fine what ever! Leave your bag by the door and just go to the living room.....you can stay here"

Naruto made a triumphant smile and made his way to the living room.

Sasuke went upstairs with Hinata carrying Hinata above his arm.

He got to her room and laid her on her bed, then put covers on her.

As he put the sheets by her shoulders he stopped suddenly and became entranced by her way of breathing.

He watched as her chest expanded then sunk. His eyes roamed to her silky neck and beautiful collar bone. Then, to her gorgeous features , her long lashes , pink cheeks, her long silky and flowly hair that smelled of a rose garden.

Then something caught his eye. Her pink and plump lips . Sasuke was getting an urge to kiss her and kiss her hard. The raven haired boy clenched the sheets causing wrinkles . His hands were shaking and he was biting his lip as his face grew closer and closer to the sleeping beauty.

"Mmmm s-Sasuke ..."

Sasuke stopped inches away from her.
Had she just said Sasuke?

"....s-Sasuke ...."

He looked at the girl attentively .
Her face had gone sorrowful and her brows furrowed. Her plump lips trembled.

"Pl-please, please don't leave me ..."

A soft tear fell from her eye.

"Please......."

Then the indigo-haired girl shifted and ceased to speak.

Sasuke stared at the girl and let go of the sheets.

Please don't leave me

The painful words played in his head over and over.

Sasuke's hands began to shake

The boy quickly busted out of the room and jaggedly tried to walk quickly through the hall way till his legs gave him.

His back slammed against the wall and then he slid down .

Sasuke gasped heavily with his eyes wide and both his hands clutching his chest.

Please

"Urrghhhh" the boy let out in agony as he tightened the grasp on his shirt and closed his eye lids harshly. his lips quivered

Please don't leave me

Sasuke hung his head and wept the hardest he had since his older brother left.

"I ......don't deserve you...."

................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guyssss
So this was a pretty intense chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it.
So I said before that I was going to make a new fanfic and tell you guys before I published it , so I will be publishing a prologue today so I hope you guys will read it! XD it's called "The Uchiha Boys" and I got pretty creative with the plot o.o also it may seem like it contains sasusaku but it doesn't !!! It's just that Sakura still loves Sasuke and that's about it oh and ummm something else  but that will spoil it so just read the prologue , but again it is not sasusaku and it won't have a sasusaku ending!!! ( sorry to all sasusaku shippers) well I hope you get a chance to read my new fanfic and enjoyed this chapter

Bye bye~

~xXAtsuko-chanXx~ \(*0*)/