Chapter 27: Crumbling

*suggested to play video for music effect*

"Are you gonna make the same mistake I did?"

Naruto's eyes widened at Sasuke's crushing words.

I'm not Sasuke!, I'm not Itachi! , I would never do that to you! I will never leave you alone!

"I was fine with you because I knew your feelings were true to her! I was giving up because I knew I could trust her to you!-"

"....Shut up.."

The blonde gritted his teeth, but Sasuke continued.

"You were supposed to be the one that saved her from herself!, From me!"

Naruto didn't save me he revived me!

"..Shut up!...."

Naruto's face darkened and the raven-haired teen's words strengthened.

"You said you could handle this ....THEN HANDLE IT!"

Because...

"............."

"WHERE IS YOUR LOVE NOW, HUH?! NARUTO!!"

...I love you

"SHUT UP!"

Naruto slammed Sasuke to the wall and backed away. Sasuke cringed at the pain but the looked up at the blonde standing I front of him

"You think this isn't hard for me?!"

Sasuke eyes widened at Naruto's pained expression.

"I know I promised her! I know I said I wouldn't leave her alone! I know I love her so much that I can't even breath! But-"

Sasuke started at the blonde with his lips slightly parted.

"But it hurts so much! The pain is too much to handle damn it!"

Naruto's face began to flush red with emotion as his knees gave in and fell to the floor.

"IT HURTS ME SO MUCH BECAUSE IT FEELS AS THOUGH IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR

Swooshhhhh

The door slid open

Naruto's eyes widened.

"Hinata...."

Hinata looked at Naruto with shock and pain mixed together. Her brows were furrowed up ward and her lips were trembling.

"Naruto...."

Naruto looked down in a shocked manner and clutched his fists then squeezed his eyes shut.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry , I so sorry Hinata, I -"

The indigo-haired girl suddenly hugged Naruto in a warm embrace, tightening her arms around him trying to portray her feeling to him.

Silence drowned the room.

"Hina-"

"STOP APOLOGIZING!"

Naruto suddenly shushed at the beauty's words.

Hinata refused to let herself cry.

"I'm sorry ......"

Her hands began to shake.

"I'm so sorry...."

Naruto' s eyes remained widened.

"I'm so sorry I killed the smile I loved so much!!"

Naruto felt his eyes grow watery.

"NARUTO! IM SO SORRY!"

The blonde raised his hands to hug the beauty back.

But then....he stopped.

Hinata's eyes immediately widened as Naruto's arms pulled her away.

She looked at Naruto with a shocked expression. His eyes were hidden by his hair as he stood up and his head was slightly turned away showing a frown forming on his lips.

Hinata's eyes followed his movements .

".......I'm sorry too....."

Hinata looked up at Naruto with widened eyes and empty arms.

He turned around and began to walk in a normal pace then ....was gone. The beauty sat there in complete silence .

Sasuke crawled to her and Hinata's head slumped a few gasped escaped her lips then she began to cry hysterically.

Sasuke quickly stood up and ran to her crying form.

I'm sorry too

Hinata cried so much that her throat began to feel soar and in a few seconds her eyes were in pain.

I'm sorry too

Sasuke tried to stand her up but she refused to stand .

"......Naruto...."

Sasuke kneeled down and and put his hand on the broken hearted girl's shaking shoulder.

..................................