Chapter 25: Thoughts

Sasuke walked down the lonely halls of Konoha.

He knew it was what was best so why did it hurt him so much? .......No he knew why...... It was because he loved with all his heart.

As he came down the stairs to the soccer courts he saw familiar blonde. he was laughing and talking .

It irritated Sasuke... yet he found himself smiling as he stared at Naruto.

"Take care of her....Naruto..."

Sasuke walked away with a gloomy heart.

Naruto turned around and saw Sasuke walked away , he looked terribly sad. With that Naruto figured something had happened with Hinata, so the blonde quickly ran into the school looking her.

"Hinata?? Hinata!!!"

When he looked down a hall way he saw his girlfriend looking out the window with her brows furrowed.

"Hinata? What's wrong?"

Hinata looked at Naruto and smiled.

"It's my fault Naruto....."

Naruto gave Hinata a confused look, he didn't understand what she meant .

"What's your fault?"

He walked closer to her slowly with a confused look.

"I was so hung up on my hurt and my pain ..... that I didn't realize what I had put him through......"

Hinata made a small gasp trying to control her cries.

"He looked so sad...yet he smiled at me and told me to be happy! How bad must it have hurt?!?!"

This time Hinata was crying uncontrollably . And Naruto stared at her in surprise.

"THATS WHY HE PUSHED ME AWAY!!! NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF ITACHI BUT BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THAT IF HE COULDN'T HANDLE ITACHI THEN HE WASNT WORTHY!"

Hinata fell to the floor. That whole time she didn't know ...how much had Sasuke suffered??....how much had he endured?....

How can you look at the person that you love in the eye and tell yourself...

It's time to let go?

Hinata always thought she was the only one in pain ....the only one suffering , and now she knows what it's like to hurt someone dear to you.

"Is that it?.."

Hinata looked up at the blonde.

"What?"

Naruto had a blank expression on his face as he looked at her.

Naruto turned his gaze away from the crying beauty.

"Is that all?"

His brows were furrowed as though he was angry.

Hinata looked at the blonde shocked. She then wiped her tears away and stood up.

"I-I'm sorry..."

She bowed still trying to hold back bitter tears.

Naruto looked at her angrily.

"Of course you are.."

Hinata felt a sting at his cold words. But she didn't reply and kept her gaze down, of course he was angry, she was speaking about Sasuke after all. However, she didn't mean it the wrong way...Sasuke had always been important to her but she really did love Naruto.

"N-Naruto, I'm sorry if I've made you angry, I-"

Before Hinata could turn finish Naruto turned around and began to walk.

Hinata quickly ran for him.

"Naruto please listen it's not-"

She put her hands on his arm but he shook them off and shoved her back.

" I don't care."

Naruto half tilted his body her direction as he spoke.

"I suppose I knew this would happen.... I knew this was a bad idea from the beginning , jeez I'm so stupid for even starting this to begin with!"

What was going on with Naruto? He didn't understand . Words just kept coming out of his mouth and wouldn't cease.

"If I knew this would have happened then I wouldn't have gotten involved with you in the first place! This is why I liked Sakura because she was so sim-"

Naruto froze,.....what?

He turned his gaze from the ground to Hinata.

Hinata looked to the floor with her eyes widened. She didn't speak.

Naruto 's eyes widened even more. He didn't know what to say.

"I-it's ok!"

Naruto looked at Hinata even more shocked. She was smiling.

"I understand Naruto , your just a bit angry that's all right? Sometimes we say things we don't mean when we're angry t-that's ok!"

A teardrop fell from Hinata's eye. Once the beauty noticed she quickly tried her best to rub it off.

Naruto's brows furrowed and he reached out his hand, but stopped midway.

He hand began to shake then he dropped it.

Hinata noticed his action and her eyes grew wide.

"I'm going home."

Naruto tuned around and left Hinata in the silent halls.

..................................

As the blonde walked to his apartment with his bag now in his hand his thought wandered off .

He was angry.

What the hell was she smiling for? He didn't know ... why didn't she understand his pain?!?

His anger went on a streak and he punched a nearby fence. Then he slammed his back against the wood

"......Damnit!!...."

......................................

Hey guys sorry for the set back but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! XD

Sorry for the setback but I've been super busy and I'm still pretty busy, I hope you guys will bear with me ! So I'll try to update as much as I can ok?

Well that's all for now bye bye~

~xXAtsuko-chanXx~ \(*0*)/