Chpater 32 continued +apology

Soooooo I am so sorry to the readers v.v idk what the hell happened but wattpad didn't update the full chapter for what ever freaking reason e.e soooo my apologies fellow readers and here is the continuation of the story v.v

...................

Hinata woke up lazily and headed down stairs. She fond herself surprised to see everyone at the table eating happily .

"Good morning " the beauty smiled

Everyone returned her greeting and she sat down to eat.

"So you're not going to our school genesis?"

"Well I'm only staying temporarily but I still need to apply to a school so I will be going soon.... although I'm a hit scared since I don't think there are any people that transferred from the sand village like me..."

Oh actually I heard there would be a new transfer student from the hidden sand ! What was his name again? Ga-"

"Hurry it up already... I'm not going to wait for you guys or we will be late." Sasuke spoke up coldly as he walked to the door putting his shoes on.

"Coming! " Hinata sped up to the door as all the others did. "well I hope to see you at our schools soon!"

"Yea I will" Genesis smiled

And they all hurried to school.

...........................

Once they got to school Hinata and Sasusk took seats next to one another .
the beauty looked at the handsome raven and smiled.

"Hey Sasuke ......"

"Yea?"

"Thank you.."

At those words Sasuke's eyes widened , as he pondered what he was being thanked for.

"At first I cursed the act that you were here and I hated your presence because it panicked me so much but..... but thank you, because if you weren't here ... I don't think I would be able to handle every thing hat had went on, if you hadn't been there to save me..."

The Uchiha skipped a beat and looked away flushed . "n-no problem ..." te burry simply smiled and looked to the board.

Her eyes then found themselves staring at a certain laughing blonde . She blushed a bit at his beautiful smile then smiled softly. Suddenly Sakura came and locked herself to Naruto's arm happily .

Hinata cringed a bit and looked away, then putting her head down and blocking out everybody . the blonde took notice and made a pained expression only to receive a piercing glare from a certain Uchiha. The atmosphere grew intense

"Alright sit down everyone we've got a new student to introduce!" Kakashi spoke purposely interrupting the two.

As they took theirs eats Kakashi looked at he paper they had given him , with the information of the new student and his eyes widened. Sara-sensei took notice of that and peered at the paper only to find herself shocked as well.

"Uh-uhm, Please welcome Menma Uzumaki..."

Naruto froze in place at the name.

"It can't be..." Sasuke whispered to himself and he saw the black haired an blue eyed boy across form him. He looked just like Naruto only a different hair color.

"Please choose a seat , Mr. Uzumaki."

Menma smirked and began to walk toward Hinata's row. Naruto began to panick as very step he took he grew closer and closer.

"I'll choose this one."

The black haired boy then sat next to a random boy and took the window seat . The blonde sighed in relief and was so thankful that Hinata had her head down , hiding her beautiful features.

..........................

The whole class Sasuke was still trying to process the fact that there were Uzumaki twins. Not only that but something about that guy uneased him. He felt as though that guy would be trouble.

RIIIINNNNNNGGGG!

The bell rung and Naruto immediately sped toward Sasuke. Sasuke looked up at Naruto a bit surprised then angry.

"You've got some nerve approaching me."

"I need you to do me a favor."

"And why the hell would I do that?"

"Ok not for me.... for Hinata."

The raven looked away a bit annoyed the had a little blush go over him.

"............Fine ....I'm listening.."

Naruto's eyebrow twitched in anger at Sasuke's sudden change in character when it came to Hinata but tried to brush it off.

"I need you to take Hinata out of here and make sure Menma doesn't see her."

"Your brother? Why?"

"Don't asked questions and just do it."

Sasuke glared at the blonde then made a 'Hn' and stood up.

Naruto quikly left then Sasuke woke up Hinata.

"Mm, What is it Sa-" without any word the Uchiha stood the beauty up and hid her under his arm. "S-Sasauke what as you doing?!"

"Shut up and keep walking !" The boy whispered to where only Hinata could hear."

As the he dragged her out the beauty suddenly stopped .

"Oh no! I forgot my lunch I'll be right back !" The girl swooped away from Sasuke arm and went toward her lunch.

"Wait Hinata don't !"

The beauty turned bumping into someone causing a ruckus and getting everyone's attention.

"Ow."

Naruto felt a cold sweat and he saw Hinata. Then he immediately turned his gaze toward His brother and his eyes went wide in panick.

Menma stared at Hinata with wide eyes . His hands shook and his lips were partially apart.

Menma! Hey come over here!

" Hinata..."

...................