Character chat

Atsuko:........=.=

Sasuke:...........

Naruto..............

Hinata:...... (v.v')

Larryxziall234 : .........😅.....oh sh*t it's come......

Atsuko: soooooooo Larry ..... You know why you're here don't you?.....

Larryxziall234 : oh god please! I thought you were kidding!

Atsuko: oh I don't do kidding

Naruto: God Larry v.v of all things why did you have to do that?....

Sasuke: yea, I mean Atsuko isn't scary unless she gets mad .....why in the hell would you do something so stupid? e.e

Atsuko: *deadly aura*

Larryxziall234 : w-well.... S-she started it !!! S-she killed rtn Hinata! I thought she already got back at me!!!

Sasuke: um Larry.... Did you just admit publicly in front of all the "Entwined Paths " fans that the reason why RTN Hinata died was because of you?......

Larry: ....Oh Sh****************T

Naruto: I award you no points.... And may God have mercy on your soul.....

Atsuko: there you have t folks the only reason why RTN Hinata died so tragically was because , Larryxziall234 here did something that someone should NEVER do to many Hinata fan .

Hinata: .....oh dear 😅 poor Larryxziall-san....

Naruto: why don't you tell them what that is Atsuko?

Atsuko: well there I was innocently on wattpad reading a character chat that I was tagged on...

Sasuke: mmhmm and?

Atsuko: well I read and laughed at the funny jokes!

Naruto : then what happened?

Larry: please don't!

Atsuko: well on the sentence that I was tagged in she put a colon next to my name like so ====> "Atsuko:" as though I was speaking in the character chat...

Sasuke: and what did Larryxziall234 make you say in her character chat?......

Atsuko: oh nothing really *saracstic tone* only......."I LOVE SAKURA"!!!!!!!

Hinata Fans: *gasp*

Entwined paths fans: ..........*facepalm*

Menma: she just had to

Larry: OH PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!!! IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!

Harry: wow Larry ....just wow

Sakura:.....even I can see your mistake here......

Larry: it was a mere joke I tell you!

Atsuko: well *puts on B***h face* does it look like I'm laughing?...... *slowly closes in on larry with a bunch of Hinata fans behind her *

Larry: no god no! Please!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

...........................

Itachi: And that's how Larryxziall234 died!

The end!😁

.......................

Well guys Atsuko-chan here! As you can see this person committed a deadly sin toward me and this was just a little pay back xD sorry for that lame character chat but I just had to do it ya know? as fellow Hinata lovers I think you guys understand? XD and if you love Sakura ? Which I personally don't hate her but I don't necessarily like her e.e then sorry lol

Anyways bye bye and I'll see you in the next update !

~xXAtsuko-chanXx~ \(*0*)/