Chapter 26: Why me?

*suggested to play video for music effect*

Kakashi walked down the lonesome halls and looked out the window , he had come earlier to school than anyone else and decided to enjoy the quiet moment.

And he looked at the morning horizon he smiled and closed his eyes.

Kakashi!!! Come over here!!

I'm coming Rin!

His smile soon turned serious as he changed his gaze to the side , trying to hide his obvious sadness.

"Kakashi - sensei is that you?"

Kakashi quickly looked to his side and saw a beautiful Sara-sensei walk toward him.

"What are you doing here?" The gray haired man asked.

"I should ask you the same question!"

Kakashi smiled and looked to the sun again.

"Just enjoying some quiet time."

Sara widened her eyes and looked away nervously.

"S-sorry I probably disturbed you!"

"No! It's alright it was getting lonesome anyway." Kakashi smiled but hidden sadness showed

Sara looked at Kakashi a bit confused and curious.

"What's wrong Mr. Hatake?"

Kakshi laughed and looked down.

"You can call me Kakashi, no need for honorifics . we are the same age after all."

Sara smiled and then put her hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong ?.......Kakashi "

Kakashi! Come over here!

Kakashi's eyes widened then he shook Sara's hand away as he took some steps back.

Sara stared at Kakashi in surprise wondering what had just happened.

Barely realizing what he had done Kakashi turned around and walked away.

.........................

Hinata stayed in bed not wanting to get to school.

"Hinata c'mon already!!! Do you want me to leave you ??"

Yannori shouted from outside from outside Hinata's door.

Sasuke came up from behind Yanno and made a worried expression.

"She's been like this since last night...plus that dobe left without saying a word...something must have happened....it worries me."

Yanno looked at Sasuke with her brows furrowed.

"Maybe she needs sometime alone....we should go."

Yanno began to walk away but Sasuke stayed behind.

"Hinata....it's me.....look what I said yesterday it didn't mean we would stop being friends you know...I....I'll always be there for you....to me your still the most precious person."

No one answered and Sasuke looked down.

"Please just promise me that you won't cry.......I could never stomach watching you cry...."

From the other side of the door Hinata laid on her bed and clutched her pillow at those words.

"Hinata.....your name means "sunny one" .....please make sure you own up to it...you more than anyone deserves to be happy...."