Chapter 40: His whole life

Sasuke raced out of the room,

Damn it

Damn it

Damn it!

He suddenly felt his knees grow weak and pushed his body to a nearby wall slipping down slowly.

"Some of the members died and one of them was from the leaf."

A tear started to fall from the young Uchiha's eye.

"I-Itachi! Itachi Uchiha !"

The raven suddenly let out a scream as he clutched onto his shirt. His hand shook and his throat seemed to tighten . He let out sobs and sounds of anguish, shocks of pain blurred out his other senses making him unaware of his surroundings .

"Sasuke!"

Naruto ran over to the anguished teen and looked down at him in deep surprise. He suddenly panicked not knowing what to do. He didn't like Sasuke to begin with , how the hell was he suppose to comfort someone he hated?

"L-listen...uhm. I-I think that uh."

Sasuke stood up and straightened out his shirt. Not looking at the blonde.

"You don't have to comfort me." He spoke in the most normal tone he possibly could . "It's weird ."

Naruto sighed in relief , but then felt a bit of anger at the raven's remarks. Trying to understand Naruto simply nodded and and Sasuke walked away.

......................................

"Nii-san? Where are you going?..."

"Sasuke..."

The young thirteen year old smiled lightly and rubbed his little brother's head.

"I'm sorry.... But from now on, you're going to be put through a lot of pressure..."

"What are you talking about nii-san?."

Itachi furrowed his brows upward in a pained motion.

"...you are going to experience pain and anguish....suffering ....but don't forget...always remember..."

"Yes?"

"I will always watch over you and Hinata... And I promise I will return one day..."

Sasuke's tears began to well up once again.

"Take care of Hinata little brother."

"Idiot.....I knew that already..." The young man gritted his teeth .

...............................

"Hey guys!"

Hinata ,Yanno , and ten ten turned around to find Genesis running toward them happily.

"Genesis? What are you doing here?! You weren't supposed to come till towmorrow !"

"Yea well I couldn't wait !" She smiled happily.

Hinata grew happy to have all her friends reunited once more.

"Where is Sasuke anyway?"

"Uh he's in the classroom"

Genesis somewhat pouted then looked at Hinata and smirked.

"Let's go get him Hinata!" She began to pull her with her.

"Uh ok"

Yanno glared at Genesis unhappy by her actions then stood up and joined them .

"You're not coming Ten Ten?"