Chapter 32: New student

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Ok so I've been thinking of posting a new book , of gruvia and Lyvia . For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about they are Fairy tail shippings ( GrayxJuvia and LyonxJuvia ) ..yes yes I love Gruvia it's freaking adorable! However I gotta say I also love Lyvia so I'm at conflict there , just like I'm at conflict with Sasuhina and Naruhina . In fact the whole reason why I features Fairytail in my character chat was because I was leaving little hints xD who knows I might even add Navia (NatsuxJuvia) yea I know it's a crack couple but I love crack couples anyway v.v (lol) but it's still a MAYBE on Navia

ANYWAY (lol) the point is that I intend on making a new one BUT it will be after I finish "Entwined Paths" so it's not any time soon, but please look forward to it Cx

Today's shout out is to Maiko_Chan xD thank you for supporting this story !

ok on with the story 😉
.......................

" Yanno!" Genesis, Sasuke , and Hinata shouted once they saw the young brunette enter the house in a gloomy atmosphere.

"Where the hell have you been we've been so worried!!" Sasuke screamed out angrily .

"It's doesn't matter ."

"OF COURSE IT DOES!"

"Sasuke calm down." Hinata interrupted trying to sooth the raging raven .

"But he's right Yanno, you were gone a whole night plus Genesis came to visit ."

"Hey." Yanno glimpsed at her then quikly turned her head. "I'm going to my room"

"YANNO!" Sasuke once again screamed. only this time Genesis got in front of him and put her arm in front of him to stop him .

"Don't be like that Yannori . Even your dad was worried-"

"I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT MAN HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!"

Everyone jolted a bit in Yanno sudden rampage but looked down , expecting that kind of reaction when it came to the Uchiha head.

The girl then quickly ran up the stairs and Hinata ran after her.

"I see things haven't gotten better between your guy's father and Yanno ..." Genesis uttered with an emotionless expression as she stared the way Yanno left .

Sasuke looked at Genesis then turned his gaze downward in a pained expression.

"No......... they haven't ...."

...............................

Hinata got to Yannori's room and quietly opened the door. Then she sat on the edge of the bed while the brunette was laying down with her face buried into her pillow .

"Yanno.......whats wrong?"

The girl didn't reply , but then her arms began to shake. Signifying that tears were streaming down her face.

"I said it.." she spoke between sobs " I told him I loved him..."

Hinata's eyes widened as she heard words.

"But........." Yanno began to cry harder. "but I was too late! " The beauty's voice began to sink and tremble. " he already found the one!"

Hinata furrowed her brows upward in pain then wrapped her arms around Yanno. Yannori sat up and returned the hug.

"What should I do Hinata ?! I love him so much it hurts!"

The indigo haired girl tightened her hug and didn't utter a word letting Yannori express her pain.