"Hää, what do you mean?" I ask carefully.

"You exactly know what i mean!" she said teasingly.

"I swear, i don't know what do you mean?" i replied.

She was still looking at me with a wide grin on her face.

"Will you tell me or will i die stupidly?" i asked her.

"Hmm... The latter!" Mariko said laughing. 

"Oi, come on. Tell me!" i almost lost my patience.

"You really want to know, hm?" she asked.

"Stop with your little plays and tell me already?" i demanded.

"Fine" she gave up and took a little break.

"You'll see him again this weekend, right?" it erupted from her.

I choked at my own saliva. His figure popped up in my mind. My cheeks started to blush a light red.

"Mariko!" i yelled at her. She was already running away from me. I chased after her, but with the lead she had, i only could catch her up at the school. 

"Mariko" i yelled at her again before i hit her with my right hand at the back of her head. 

"Ouch" she whined. 

"Serves you right" i said coldly. 

"You're so mean" she pouted. 

We were at the entrance to our classroom. I made my way to my seat, leaving her behind. 

'I would have had to know that she will tease me up because of him. It would have been better, if i didn't told her about him' i realized.

I arrived at my destination and took my seat. Mariko arrived next to me at her seat, again with a grin on her face. 

"And? Will you see him again?" she asked.

"No!" i replied short. 

"Heh, really not? But why?" she questioned me.

"I don't want to. Can you please forget it?" I asked her.

"No! Because when you told me about him, i could see that you really ..." she couldn't finished her statement, because in just that moment our teacher had entered the classroom.

I sighed in relief. She noticed it and glared at me. For the rest of the day she let me alone, still dissatisfied with me.

Timeskip

School clock rang for the last time today. The school day had finally end. I took all of my stuff into my back and left the classroom, followed by Mariko . We leaved the school ground silently. Because the railway station lies close to her house, we had most of the way together.

Our ways parted then.

"Goodbye, Mari. See you on Monday." I waved goodbye

"Goodbye, Sora. Have fun in Tokyo and greet him from me!" she said teasingly with that annoying wide grin on her face. She turned arround and went away.

"I won't see him this weekend, baka!" I yelled at her.

'Why have she always do this to me' i thought.

I made my way to the railway station, still thinking about the things that happend today.

'Mou, that was really mean of her. But what should i do? On the one hand i want to see Shuzo play basketball again. But if i went there, i'll see him again. I'm sure i would be embarrassed because of him again and Shuzo would be upset or maybe angry. I don't want this to happen again.' My head started to pain from all the troublesome thought.