Epilogue

• Dedicated to everyone who has read this story and will read the sequel (: x

*A/N*

**WARNING: SELF-HARM SCENES**

Here's the epliogue. Hope you all like it! Thank you all for reading this fanfiction. You don't know how much it means to me. Please keep it to your reading list. I will be posting another chapter on this story, but it will be the link to the sequel to this story. I will also be making a story around the same time. It will be focused around Niall and his addictions (like this story) But it will have a different plot and story. The sequel will be called, 'Let Me Go'. I will post the link in it, so you guys can go check it out.

I have decided that I will be posting the description and the first chapter to the sequel in May. I will also post as many chapters I can until Mid June. So whenever I can get on a computer (bc I won't be in school anymore) I will update. And don't worry, I will. Especially this summer when I have more time. :)

I truly love you all. And if you EVER need to talk to anyone about anything, you can message me on here or on my tumblr or twitter which is linked on my profile. And if you need to send me a message that is longer then the amount aloud on twitter/tumblr, then just message me on here or I'll give you my facebook. I never want any of you to hurt yourself. I have hurt myself before so I'm not making ANY judgments. I just love you all and want you to be along for a long time. I do know what it's like. Maybe not exactly what you might be going through, but I know how it feels. So never be afraid to message me. If you just want someone to listen, I'll be there. if you want advice, I'll be there. If you want a friend, I'll be there.

Love you all. (: xx

--------------------------------------------------------

*Melody's POV*

I ended up going to treatment shortly before me and Niall got our own place. I was there for three months. It helped me a lot. I don't think I would have truly gotten better if I didn't go.

Since then, it's been three years. On Liam's birthday, we decide to go to Liam's grave. We bring flowers and place them gently in front of his tombstone. I rest my head on Niall's shoulder. And let out a sigh.

"I just- still can't believe he's gone." Niall says.

"I know. It's been three years and yet it's still hard to face. Hard to come to the realization that he's not here with us anymore."

"But he is and always will be watching over us."

"That he will. That he will." I agree.

It's been three years since Liam died. The band broke up about two and a half years ago. They just couldn't go on without Liam. I totally understand. It wouldn't be the same. At all. It hurts to know that we lost an amazing friend, and many other people lost him too.

I always wish I could go back and time and save him. But I know I can't. I guess it was just meant to be. At least he was in heaven. And at least, we will all see him again one day.

We still talk to Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Eleanor. Harry has a girlfriend now and so does Zayn. Louis and Eleanor are still together, and trying to start a family. Me and Niall on the other hand, have already started. And Jasmine is still single but babysits for us, which she is really good at by the way. She wants to have kids of her own someday too. She would be a great mom.

We have a 2 year old girl. Her name is Autumn. The name that I said I would name my baby girl if I ever had one. Niall loved the name too. (Just pretend the picture on the side is not baby Lux and it's Autumn)