Chapter 4 - Help

*Liam's POV*

Everything was going great and the fans were lovely. We were receiving gifts from the fans. They were so amazing! I swear we have the best fans in the world! We were signing CD's and what not for the fans and whoever else. I was having a good time! Talking with them, feeling them really connect with us. But then, I saw a girl walking in line, coming closer to the table to have her CD signed. But I saw a look on her face. Not a good one. She looked pale and sick. Her eyes a little red. She was absolutely breath taking. I just wondered what was wrong with her when I saw her.

I ask as she makes her way to the table, which seemed hard for her to even walk. I asked her, "What's wrong love?" And all of a sudden I see her eyes go back into her head and  can see all of her muscles let go, as i watched her limp body fall to the ground. It was so fast. No one could probably catch her in time. No one was close enough to reach her in time or no one noticed. I stood up quick and went around the table and too her. Girls started screaming and all of a sudden I was surrounded by people. It was crazy. I saw her laying there, unconscious. It was horrifing. I didn't want anything bad to happen to her, even though this already did.

I picked her up and handed her to Joe, our secruity guard. "I'm going to call the ambulance." I told him.

He nodded. The boys looked at me and mouth "What Happened?" I replied back and mouthed " I don't know" with a worried expresion on my face. I really hoped she was going to be okay. I needed to know that. Or I would have this memory haunt me forever. Knowing if I would have saw this coming some how, I could have maybe kept this from happening. I didn't want to beat myself up over this but It was just too much. I sat back down and continued the signing's and meets. But for the rest of the day, I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

Joe told us what hospital she went to. I had to go there first thing after this, or in the morning if possible. I needed to know she was okay. I told the lads right as we were packing up to head out after the meet and greet was over. "Is she gonna be okay??" Louis said with a worried tone.

"I don't know. I hope so though." I replied. The other lads nodded and looked down with a disappointed and a hopeful yet hopeless look on their faces. There was so much tension and emotions for the rest of the night, that i had to sleep it off. The lads too. First thing in the morning we were gonna go to the hospital and check in. I really was scared what the result of what happened to her was going to be. I just hoped it was a good one.