Chapter 31 - Betrayal

*A/N*

This chapter is dedicated to LarryAndZiall.

She's not doing to well I heard. I want to wish her the best of luck. And a speedy recovery. I hope she knows that so many people love and care about her. I hope she get's well super soon. Because she is such a talented girl. She deserves to be happy.

Love you girl. xx

----------------------------------------------------

*Melody's POV*

And I say...

*Niall's POV*

I'm waiting for her to be done with the pregnancy tests. She's taking forever. Ugh. I ask her if she is almost done. She yells back at me. I chuckle. About 5 minutes later I'm about to attempt to go in or knock but then I hear retching. My mind suddenly brings me to someone getting sick. Oh no.

I try to go in, but it's locked. Shit. Why does she always have to lock the damn door?! I wanna know what happened. The retching stops and I yell for her.

"Mel? What's wrong? Are you okay? Open the door!" I yell.

Of course I get no response. I'm a little worried, okay a lot. I wait about another 30 seconds and finally the door opens. Melody's face is red and full of sorrow. I pull her into my arms and comfort her. She pulls away after awhile and looks at me with regret in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Ni." She says.

"Sorry about what Mel?" I ask. "What did the test say?"

"They were all positive." She sighed. "I'm pregnant."

I couldn't believe my ears. "It's his, isn't it?"

She nodds painfully. Her eyes, dead. I bring my hand to the back of my head, rubbing my hair. I stand there, stunned.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask.

"You're not going to do anything. I have to take care of this myself."

"But Mel-"

"Niall." She stoped me. "Don't worry, it's not yours. We haven't had sex since I got back from the hospital after I attempted."

I shook at that word, attempted.

"Oh." I look down. "So what are you gonna do?" I bring my head back up and take her hands in mine.

"I don't know yet. I need some time to think."

"Alright. But I will be here for you, you know that right?"

"Yeah." She smiled up at me.

"But what happened in there? Did you get sick?" I ask.

"Yeah, I guess when I found out I was just so scared and shocked. It had to be my nerves, or the fact that there's a baby inside me..."

"It's gonna be okay." I told her.

Then we hear the front door open. The boys are home.

*Harry's POV*

I want to know what the fuck was up with those two earlier today. I run upstairs and look in Niall's bedroom.

Nothing.

Then I go to Melody's bedroom. And there they are.

"What the fuck happened to you guys? Why did you just leave all of a sudden?"