Chapter 24 - All Because Of...

*Author's Note*

***WARNING: GRAPHIC SCENE***

This chapter is intense so be aware. Hope you all love it as much as I do. Put a lot of work into this one especially. Enjoy. x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that night*

*Liam's POV*

I hear crying and yelling. Oh, crap. I run out of my room and end in the living room. I come to face with a crying Melody. I run to her. I sit down beside her on the couch. She grabs me and pulls me in for a hug. Sobbing uncontrollably. I comfort her for a little bit until she speaks. "Elea-" she sobed.

"What love?" I ask her, not understanding what she was trying to say.

"Elean-nor." 

"You want her?" She nodds. I yell Eleanor's name. She is with Louis in his room. 

"Thanks L-Liam." She chokes out. 

"Anything babe Everything is gonna be okay." Eleanor comes out and runs to us. Louis follows behind her, just as worried.

"W-What happened Li?" El asks.

"I don't know, I came out of my room to see her crying. And she a-asked for you." She nodded and looked over to Lou, and then back over to me. Then she took the situation in her own hands. I left the room with Louis.

*Eleanor's POV*

"What is it babe? What's wrong?" I ask, putting one of my arms behind Melody's back, holding her. She is crying into her hands, a lot.

"I-I had a f-fight with Nialler..." She sobs.

"Aw, baby. It's okay. You guys are just a little drunk okay? You guys will get through it, I promise." I assure her.

"But-But we can't."

"Why is that hun?"

"B-Because..." She dragged on. She stopped for a little while staring into space. I called out her name. But she didn't respond. But why?

*Melody's POV*

"Why is that hun?" Eleanor asked me.

"B-Because..." I paused.

-Flashback-

*3 days ago*

It was just an average day. It was late afternoon and decided to stop at caribou coffee. I ordered my drink and seen someone I recognized. It was an old school friend from junior high. I never had many friends, but her, she was a real one. I had lost contact with her over the years after my parents passed. I remembered her name too, it had to be her. I call out her name. "Jasmine!" She spun her head around and a huge smile appeared on her face when she saw me.

"Omg Meller! Is that really you?!" She called me by a nickname she gave me in junior high. She opened her mouth wide in shock.

"Yeah, haha it's me Jazzer." I called her by a nickname I used to call her. I smile. She laughs. She approaches me. 

"It's been foreva gurrrrrl!" She wraps her arms around me. I hug back. We both find it a little difficult with drinks in each one of our hands.

"I know! Wanna catch up?" I giggle. "I have so much to tell you!" 

"Of course, of course!" She says, excited. We find a table in the corner of the cafe and talk for a couple of hours. 

"Damn Meller, you got skinny. I'm jealous."