Chapter 11 - The Paparazzi

*Authors Note*

Hope you all like this one (:

3 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 12!! <3

xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next morning*

*Zayn's POV*

I woke up the next morning when the smell of coffee entered my nose. It made me jump out of bed quickly. I walk down stairs and see Liam making coffee and breakfast. Then on the couch I see Louis and Niall playing Call Of Duty Black Ops. "Hey!! I thought we were still in the middle of a mission together Louis?!" I said.

"Yeah, but you were sleeping so I started another one with Niall." Louis said.

"Yeah but we still have our mission we were playing the other day, right??" I ask Lou.

"Yeah bro, don't worry." He said with a smile.

"Okay, good." I said.

*Liam's POV*

"Boys! Breakfast is ready!" I yell from the kitchen. I see Niall run into the dining room as fastly as possible. He's something I'll tell ya. Zayn walked into the kitchen , he still had his sleepy face on. He poured a cup of coffee and went back to his room. "I see how it is Zaynie!!" I said trying to be funny. As he was walking away he lifted up his coffee, making sure I knew that he heard me. "Yep!" Zayn said with a laugh while walking into his room and closing the door. Louis and Niall got there breakfast and sat at the table. Then Harry came into the room.

"Was someone gonna wake me up?" Harry asked us.

"Oh, sorry mate. We just didn't wanna disturb you. We all know how cranky you get when you are tired." Louis said hysterically.

"Oh yeah, we know..." Niall joined in. Seeming scared by the thought.

"I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to agree with the lads on this one Haz." I said with a small chuckle. Harry just looked at us with a 'Yeah, that's true' look on his face. He  went into the kitchen and grabbed some breakfast.

*one hour later*

*Harry's POV*

"Hey Harry, can you go wake up Mel? I was gonna wake her up earlier, but I decided I wanted to let her sleep. But it's almost noon and I wanted her not to sleep too late, because I know you can get into that routine and it fucks up your sleeping schedule." Niall asked me.

"Sure." I told him. I went up to her room and opened the door slightly. "Mel?" I whisper. No answer. I walk in and wake her up. She was a little annoyed but then she understood when I told her about what Niall said about sleeping in too late. She complied and got up. I told her I'd see her down stairs. She nodded and was gonna get dressed. I walked back down stairs and seen the boys playing Call Of Dudy. Of course they were. I told Niall she was getting dressed/changed and assumed she would come down. Niall nodded and told me thanks. I decided to hit the sofa with the lads and watch them play.

*Melody's POV*

I got up and went to go get dressed. I felt so weak and tired. But I had to get up and face the day. I had to act like I was okay and I wasn't hurting. It was like my job. And I can tell you, I was very good at it. Because hardly anyone had ever noticed anything, besides Harry and one of my ex best friends. I slowly take off my long sleeve and PJ pants and put on white tank top, some cute dark sparkly skinny jeans, and a pink hoodie from Victoria's Secret. I put my hair in a messy bun and go down staris. I notice all the boys staring either at the TV or their phone. Typical boys. "Good morning guys." I say polietly.