Chapter 27 - What Hurts The Most

*one week later*

*Melody's POV*

After dinner, I decided to clean up. I hurried and went to go take out the garbage. While I did so, I purged into the bag and threw it into the garbage bin. I sighed and closed it. I started to walk back into the house, until I got a text. It was from a number that wasn't in my contacts, but it looked familiar.

To: Melody

Sorry, but I will not let you get away that easy, not until I finish you off. ;)

Oh, and don't tell any of the boys about this because I have someone watching your every move. You will not get away with destroying me and Zayn's relationship. I won't let you. hahahaha!

See you soon x (;

-Perrie

I shuttered at the name. Not please, not this again. I can't do this again, please no. Why?! WHY?! I run back into the house and up to my room. I close the door and lock it. I start sobbing immediately, but I make sure no one can hear my cries.

*Zayn's POV*

My week has been horrible. I can't cope without cutting. I need to. But I can't. Maybe I should go talk to Melody. She will help me with this dilemma. I walk to her room and knock on the door. "Go away!" I heard her yell.

"It's me Zayn, I just need someone t-to talk to." I tell her.

"Not now Zayn. Okay!? I need to be alone right now. Just please go away."

I sigh and walk away from the door with my head down. She must not want to talk to me. I don't blame her I guess. I am and always will be a burden. I walk back to my room, embarrassed and ashamed that I actually thought someone would care. She has already enough stuff going on. Why would she want to try and help me?

I get to my room, and before I open the door I hear my name.

"Zayn!" Louis yelled.

I turn around. "Yeah bro?" I look at him.

"Are you- okay?" He asks.

"Umm, yeah, fine. Why?" I lied.

"Oh, it's just because you've weird and distant for weeks and I'm starting to wonder why."

"I'm sorry, just got a lot on my mind. I'm fine though, honest."

"Mhmm" He mumbles. "You're not with Perrie again, are you?"

I'M SHOCKED. "W-W-What??" I ask, totally shocked and stunned.

"You heard me Zayn. I think you are..." He trailed off.

"Excuse me?" I hissed. "And why would you just assume that?!" I ask, pissed now.

"Because!" He implied. "This is the kind of behavior that happens when people are hiding something or sneaking around!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Do you really think I would ever take Perrie back, let alone speak to her, after what she did to us?! Especially to me and Mel." I snap.

"No, she did it to Mel! Not you! You had no clue until Perrie told you, so your life was perfectly fine while Mel's was secretly falling apart because of your EX girlfriend bashing her!" He started again. "So don't act like the victim in all of this!! It's annoying."

Wow, I never knew he could be such a... DICK! We yell at each other more and more until the boys come out of their rooms and ask what's going on. I just push them aside and say "N-Nothing. Just f-forget it." Then I go in my room and close the door shut, locking it.