Chapter 3 - Meet & Greet

I looked at the clock, knowing it was time to go. I grabbed my 1D CD and my purse. I took the bus to the meet and greet. I get there a lot of people. Mostly girls. I give the man my pass to enter. I get in line right away, not wanting to wait forever. I was a nervous reck. I was about to meet my idols! I had gotten there a little early so it only took about an hour to get near the front of the line. I couldn't believe I was here. I really wanted to make a good impression. I doubt I would though. I always screw up.

When I realized I was Next after waiting for the line to move. I was shaking. A shiver ran down my spine. My heart was beating fast and felt like a horse running, trying to win a race. I was so excited, yet anxious at the same time. I couldn't believe it. It was so surreal. It was like a dream to me. There music and personalities were amazing. I loved them!

But at that moment my stomach growled and I had remembered I hadn't eaten in about 4-5 days. I was surprised I was still able to get up and walk considering the events that happened yesterday. All of a sudden I heard a man say "Next! Let's keep it moving!" I walked up slowly along with the line that was almost constiently moving. I pulled my sleeves down, making sure no scars or new red cuts were showing and making sure to hide it. As I was walking slowly all of a sudeden I felt dizzy and my vision started to blurr. I had a head rush and started to sweat a little. I had a hot flash and felt sick to my stomach.

"Oh Crap..." I thought to myself. It has caught up to me. The consequence of my actions had finally arrived after the other day. I was in a state of shock and was lost with where I was or what was going on. I could feel the paleness took over me. Like it always does. I managed to get to the beginning of the table. I see Liam and the last thing I heard was "Are you okay love?" someone said in a british accent. I was assuming it was Liam. That's the last thing I remember before I blacked out and felt myself fall to the hard cold ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author*

Hey guys! I update a lot. I try to everyday or every other day. This is my first fanfic. I have read a lot of them, so I decided to write my own. I hope you guys like it! Please leave feed back and comments. (: Thank you so much!!! <3 I will be writing more in the future I'm sure! Most of them will mostly be a One Direction fanfic, because I've read so many of them, I will probably have a better time writing it. c: Plus I'm using personal experiences as well.