Chapter 5 - The Hospital

*Liam's POV*

The next morning me and the guys woke up. I then remembered we had to go to the hospital today for that girl. I didn't even know her name yet, but I need to. I needed to see her and her beautiful face and amazing long hair. The boys and I then got ready and went to the hospital she was currently at.  I walk in and go to the nearest nurse/doctor. "Hey last night did you happen to see a girl with long brown/blonde hair, pale, and green eyes arrive?" I asked her hopefully. "hmmm, OH WAIT YES I THINK I DID." She spat out. 'YES' I quickly thought! The nurse looked at her clipboard. "Oh yes, she said. Looking at the pictures of patients that arrived last night. She read the name by the picture. "Meldoy Willson" She told to us and the boys. "Thank you! What room?!" Niall spoke fast. "Room 237" The nurse said poliely while looking at her clipboard. We all rused to the elevator and got in, pressed the button to the 6th floor and waited until it got there.

*Niall's POV*

My hands were shaking and I could tell that out of all of us, Liam wanted to see her most. But even though I only seen her once last night when she collapsed. I had this weird feeling. Like I needed to see her and my body would guide me towards her. I didn't know why but something about her. "Could I have finally found my princess? Maybe." WAIT, no. This is crazy. I don't even know her. But then again. I had a gut feeling. I didn't really have to know her. All that mattered was that she was different. And I needed to get to know her.

*Liam's POV*

We finally got to the room and then I saw her. She was awake and fiddling with her wrists and fingers. I noticed marks on her wrist. But I didn't say anything about it. It wasn't my place. I walked over to her. "Hey babe, are you feeling okay?" I spoke softly and in a concerned tone. "yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." She smiled lightly. "I'm Glad." I replied with a smile as well. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Melody" She told us. "Glad to meet you Melody. I'm L-" She cut me off, "I know who you guys are. I love your music.. and you." She blushed. "We're flattered!!" Louis spatted out with humor. We all smiled.

*Zayn's POV*

She looked like a qhost. It was so sad to see such a beautiful girl. I could see pain and fear in her eyes. It was heart breaking to look at and even just know. "Can we help you love?" I said out loud randomly. The boys looked at me and nodded. "With what? What do you mean?" She said with a  confused look on her face. All of a sudden the doctor came in and said, "Hello boys.. Ms. Willson." He said with a smile and reasurring nod. He looked at his clipboard and walked towards Melody. "Ms. Willson-" The doctor was cut off by Meldoy. "Call me Melody." She said. "Okay." Said the doctor. "So can you tell us what happened? Said Harry. "Yes, well, I'm afraid you passed out due to lack of food intake. In other words, Malnutrition. Have you been eating the right foods and the right amount of it?" He asked. I could see Melody's eyes tear up with fear and pain. "No..." She mumbled. It hurt me to know what she was going through. I suddenly realized what was going on in that moment. Either she was to poor or broke to affored food. Or... she had an eating disorder..