Chapter 17 - I've Missed Your Touch (R)

*Author's Note*

***This chapter is going to be sexually graphic, just so you're aware. ;)

8 votes for Chapter 18 ~

Thank you all for reading! xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was alive. I quickly grabbed her for a hug, but gently. I was so happy in that moment. I looked into her eyes and could see she was happy to see me too. I go and get the doctor and he comes in and he couldn't believe what he was seeing either. He was stunned but pleased. I called everybody else in and they were so happy, but started crying tears of joy now, and so was I. The doctor talked about her health and details about other stuff. Over all, I was just glad she was okay. And after a few days she was released. I was so happy I finally get to make things right this time. I will never let anything like that happen again. I was gonna be there for her. No matter what.

*Melody's POV*

I was releaved I was finally home. Everyone welcomed me and I felt safe. I still wanted to die in a way, but at the same time I wanted to be a better person, for myself and my friends, and especially Niall. I walked into my room with Niall and everything was the same as before. I turned to him, everyone else was down stairs. I looked into his eyes. "I love you Niall. So so much..." A tear started to roll down my cheek.

"I love you too Melody. More than you could ever imagine. I'm so so so sorry I hurt you. You know I didn't mean it. I would NEVER do that to you. I feel so bad about what I did. You almost died and I couldn't even see what was going on. I wanna be a better boyfriend. And I will be Mel, I promise. Please just don't hurt yourself anymore. I love you." More tears started to fall from my green wet eyes as he spoke those words.

"N-Niall. I understand. I know why. It was just very sudden. I just want to try and forget it. And start fresh. I wanna be the best girlfriend you'll ever have." I said with a smile. He also smiled. "When I was d-dead, I saw my mom and dad. They knew that wasn't my destiny and I knew it at that moment deep down too. So I walked back towards the other light. And I promise I won't cut or starve/purge anymore. I wanna be a different person. And I also heard what you said and what you were going to do right before you were gonna leave.."

"I'm so happy to hear that Mel. I'm proud of you. But wait, you mean you heard everything I told you?..." He asked shocked.

"Yeah Ni. I couldn't let you do that and me being the reason. I j-just couldn't."

"Oh Mel, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't l-live without you. I couldn't forgive myself knowing I was the reason for you to-..."

"Please don't blame yourself!" I said suddenly. "It was mostly me, and what I was going through. All the things in my head. But strangely now, I don't hear them anymore. I think after the experience with death, I somehow found my true self. And now I know where I truly belong.. right here with you."

"I will never let you go Melody. No matter what may happen. Just know I will always be here for you. You c-can talk to me about anything. Okay baby? I want you to. I never want to lose you again.." He began to cry.

"You won't." I look up at him with passion in my eyes. I can feel his heart beat rhythm join with mine. Our souls are intertwined. We then suddenly kiss. I feel every emotion start to fill my heart. This time, I ask for enterence, and he happily let's me in. His hands find my waist. I can feel myself start to get aroused. I place my hand behind his head and massage my fingers through his blonde hair and brown roots. We break from the kiss for air. "I've missed you so much. I've missed your touch.." I breathe heavily.