Chapter 8 - Breakdown and Confronting

*Author's Note*

Okay, here it is guys! The next chapter and the result of what's gonna happen! :D

Enjoy. ox -Shawna

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

Kissing her was like magic. I felt a spark, no doubt about that. But did she feel it to? We both pulled back and I thought that maybe she didn't want me to kiss her? Was it too soon? Did she even want it? Or was she disgusted with what I had just did? Once she reads my face, I see fear in her eyes. He eyes start to become wet and soon filled with tears and I could see her lip quivering. She gets up fast and runs into the bathroom. I hear a click. Oh no, what have I done?! I thought.

*Melody's POV*

As soon as I locked the bathroom door, emotions flooded my mind. I soon began to burst into tears. I leaned my back against the wall and slowly slid down while gasping for air. Crying is a lot of work sometimes. I just stood there thinking how I knew love would never work for me. It's like I'm allergic to it or something or I have a virus that pushes people that try to love me away. I just feel so hurt right now. I wish I didn't have to disappoint Niall. I mean, I always do but there was something special about it, I can't quite put my finger on it. Apart from him caring about me (so he says) and telling me I'm beautiful, there is something else that I just need to figure out. I suddenly hear a knock at the door.

"Melody! Are you okay?? I'm so sorry!" Niall said apologenticly.

"I'm fine." I lied. "I just need some alone time." I told him through the locked door.

"Okay, If you need anything, I'll be downstairs. I'm sorry, again." He said.

He's sorry that he kissed me??? Yeah, I would be too if I were him... I took a breath. Held myself together for a short while before deciding to take a shower. I got in washed up and washed my hair as well. I then noticed a razor beside me on the edge of the tub. I looked at it for a good two minutes before not even thinking and picked it up and brought it to my leg. The side of my thigh was another place I would cut. One... Two.. I counted as I cut two lines on my thigh. The rush gave me something to feel... Something to make me feel good that is. Once I realized the satisfaction, I couldn't stop. I then brought he razor to my wrist and all down my forarm I made cuts. They were slightly diagonal. I made at least five cuts, plus the two on my leg, which made seven total.. for now. I lay in the tub with the shower still running. I lay there and cry in silence as I watch the crimson blood flow down the drain. I can see how the blood is coming together on the side of my arm as it drips onto the tub floor and slowly washes farther towards the drain, then down it. I lay there for awhile just in my own world. Nothing but pain and misery were there.

*Louis POV*

As Me and Harry are watching tv and just being bored and dumb, Liam is cleaning the kitchen. Wow, he really is the Daddy of the band. I realized though that Melody and Niall had been upstairs for awhile. I was about to go check what was going on when I suddenly see Niall walking down the stairs slowly and he had a small tear in his eye.

"What's wrong Nialler?" I ask concerned.

"Nothing mate." He says quickly.

"Mhmm, hey can I talk to you alone for a sec?" I ask him.