She bit on her bottom lip and suddenly stood up putting her iPad on her chair. She walked to the door and opened it, "Uh...Malia, the maintenance team still needs people, right ? "

I smiled staring at the gracious move of her hips and then frowned wondering what she was doing. 

"Yes, Dr.Khimona. There is one place left." The Miss Malia answered with her pitch voice. It was really annoying by the way. 

"Okay, thanks." 

"You're welcome, Dr.Khimona."

She closed the door and sat back down, "Well..." She looked at me and smiled nicely, "...Do you want to be a...janitor ? "

"What ? " My frown deepened. 

She licked her lips, "The maintenance team is looking for more janitors since two weeks now a-"

I shook my head, "No ! I...I don't wan- It's nice, but no. Thank you, but no."

"Why ? "

"Uh...I...I want to find the job by myself."

She straightened up on her chair and crossed her legs, "But...You said it was complicated and I-"

"Yes, but I'm grown and can do things on my own." I smacked my teeth, "I try to make some effort and you're doing that shit ! " I began to raised my voice. 

"Please, talk to me with another tone of voice. I just wanted to help."

"I didn't ask for your help ! "

"Change your tone of voice, please." 

"I want to go." I said getting up.

She sighed, "Dorian...please, do not start now. Calm down and sit. We were talking, so let's keep-"

"Shut the fuck up ! Don't tell me to sit down ! "

~*~ Docia ~*~

Pride:

1) "A sense of one's own proper dignity or value; self-respect."

2) "Pleasure or satisfaction taken in an achievement, possession, or association: parental pride."

3) "Arrogant or disdainful conduct or treatment; haughtiness." 

4) "An excessively high opinion of oneself; conceit."

Pride can also be a poison. Pride can make a person act reckless towards people. Pride can be an obstacle. Pride can be arrogance. Pride is not always a good thing. It can be a kind of sickness, actually and if you ask me.

Dorian wasn't talking right now, but his Pride. 

He wasn't the one getting angry, but his Pride.

He wasn't offended by my gesture of kindness, but his Pride. 

And I wasn't appreciating it. 

He was acting like I curse him out, what wasn't the case. I was just trying to help him in his journey. That's why we met in the first place; for me to help him, with his emotions and feelings, but I could also give him a helping hand with other aspects of his life. 

But as you can see, not everybody deserves people to be nice with them. For a moment, I forgot, but thanks to Dorian and his disrespectful mouth I remembered now. This was the first and last time. From now on, I was just going to do my therapist duties.