Chapter 55: Epilogue.

(Lucas)

30 minutes to go. 30 minutes left and it will be official. She's going to be mine for all eternity. Hayden, Jackson, Matthew, Thomas, and Raiden were walking the bride's maids before my own beautiful one walks down behind them escorted by Race, their girlfriends and wives were walking down too. "How are you feeling ?", Hayden asked with a smirk on his face, "Hayden wipe off that smirk of yours, my insides are dropping to my guts.", I breathed out, I wonder how Rebecca is feeling right now, is she as nervous as I am ? Is she calm and relaxed ? I can't see her before the walk down the isle or talk to her for even a second, Hayden laughed, "Calm down man, you'll get through it in one piece, its only your future wife.", he said, "And my future wife is Rebecca Forde, do you have any idea what it means to me ?", I tried not sweating so I sat down under the AC with 2 fans directed at me. Now there is only 20 minutes, in those 20 minutes she can become my wife within the hour after that. "Calm down Luke, you'll be fine, its only my sister.", Raiden patted my back, "Yea, well, your sister got me crazy over her for the past few years.", I breathed out another breath, "How long have you known her ?", Jackson asked, "I've been raised with her, sort of, almost since second grade.", I admitted, "Damn.", Jackson, Matthew, and Hayden said in unison.

_____________________

It was time now, time for me to take another step in my life, with Rebecca with me. The gates opened at the beginning of the isle opened and the bride's maids walked down with their partners, each with a sweet grin plastered on all of their faces. After they were all aligned, Race walked down with her, to say I wasn't breathing was comprehendible, she took every single breath I had, she looked so beautiful. I heard some people whisper some 'aww's' somewhere and I realized I had a river of tears streaming down both my cheeks, and it wasn't a tear or two, it was a God damn river. No girl ever walked into my life and made me feel this way. Rebecca had an awed expression and she grinned lightly and that lit up my insides. I wiped my tears away and I took her by the hand and here goes.

_____________________

(Rebecca)

The overflowing, white dress my mother wore on her wedding day. Plain white. No carvings, no beads or pearls, the simplest of a dress there can be. It had sleeves the size of my shoulders but going down a bit, like Belle's from Beauty and the Beast, only this one is on my shoulder, the torso part came in perfectly fitting, then from the waist and down it was overflowing, she had some alterations here and there but other than that, it was perfect. It wasn't a huge gown or anything, just perfect. Everything I was wearing right now belonged to my mom, and it was so beautiful.

Luke took me by the hand and we stood before the priest as he began the ceremony. As the priest was talking it was as if he wasn't there, I only looked into Luke's beautiful sapphire puffy eyes, I can't believe he cried when he saw me, no one really looked at me like that.

_____________________

"Lucas, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part ?", he asked Luke, he grinned at me and blinked his eyes holding back some more tears, "I do.", he might have tried to hide it but that crack in one's voice when he or she is about to cry is too obvious on Luke, "And do you, Rebecca, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part ?", he asked me, I went silent for a minute, my breathing was becoming audible and I felt like so weak, "Its okay.", Luke mouthed mutely to me, and everything we ever had came rushing into my mind in a split second, "I do.", I said, Luke grinned at me, "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride.", Luke looked at me and planted a kiss on my lips gently, everyone cheered and it was down to the reception. Finally.