Chapter 29: Underwater Zoo.

I woke up to the sound of something hitting the ground, I sat up on my bed only to find a sleepy Luke had tripped on his shirt that he forgot to pick up yesterday night, "I told you you should have picked it up.", I reminded and giggled, "Ha ha very funny.", he got up, picked up the shirt and stretched a bit, "What are we doing today ?", I asked, "Aquarium Barcelona.", he told me, "We went to a water zoo in Miami not too long ago, and you want to go here ?", I asked, "Rebs this is nothing like you have seen in Miami, this is better.", he told me. We got ready, had breakfast and we headed to Aquarium Barcelona.

___________________

We entered the tunnel and its just breath-taking, "Wow.", I said, "I told you its better that Miami.", Luke smiled and he led me inside. 35 aquariums containing 11,000 animals representing 450 species.The aquarium contains a total of 1,300,000 gal. This includes an ocean tank for sharks, rays and other large fish. Its just beautiful.

___________________

(Lucas)

I watched her as she walked by the glass and gazes at the many species of fish around there, she just stood there staring at everything as if she were some kid who sees such things in a different way and imagines stuff with it, the water made her skin look a calm color of blue and I couldn't help but snap a picture of her while she was just staring into the water. She looked at me and noticed that I was lost in her, "Why are you staring at me ?", she asked, I shrugged and shook my head lightly with a slight smile, "You're beautiful.", I admitted, she turned around to hide her blushed cheeks and continued walking, I just smiled more at her.

We finished the tunnel walk and we headed to the gift shop, she got a little aqua-snowstorm globe with two Clown Fish in them and a sea-shell book mark. I got a small stuffed shark and made myself a joke in front of Rebecca, "A stuffed shark ? Seriously ?", she asked, "I may be 26 but come on, who wouldn't want to buy a smiling shark ?", I showed her the shark's face and the usual cute laugh just escapes her mouth.

___________________

We finished our tour for the day and headed back to the hotel, we had one more day left before we head to our next destination, Venice. I know she likes museums and art stuff so tomorrow I am taking her to a contemporary art museum and then end the day at a park.

Writer's Note: Chapter 29! Sorry its short, again, enjoy x