Chapter 54: Sincerity in the Words.

Paris was nearly done. I went to the party wearing a long, strapless, slightly over-flowing, red dress. I recognized some people there. Kelsey, Riley, Andrea, Hayden, Jackson, Matthew, Thomas, Luke, and even Robyn were there.

I had only today to spend before heading to California tomorrow. I stood in my room by the window and did what I always have whenever I come around Europe. I watch people walk down, cars drive by, and the beautiful Eiffel Tower. I closed my eyes and remembered all the times I spent here with Luke, it actually looked like the room we stayed in, the only difference was the angle of the sight of the Eiffel Tower, it slightly moved to the left but it was still the beautiful tower I adored.

~Flashback~

He pinned me to the wall gently and my face was in his hands as he planted a kiss on my lips. I didn't pull away, I didn't stop, I carried on. My hand rest on his arms as he trailed them down to my waist pulling me closer like I was something so fragile and he was afraid to let go of, one hand of mine moved to his chest while the other held his neck as we carried on with the kiss.

He lifted me up so my legs were around his waist, he didn't move his hands away from my waist at all. We still kissed as he moved me to the bed and we lay there still kissing. I was wearing black shorts and still in my blouse. He unbuttoned my blouse to reveal my blue, thin-strapped undershirt as I unbuttoned his shirt. I know Luke too well than to travel further than this, sure he might be a guy with raging hormones at a situation like this but Luke knows the limits, he knows how to control himself. He wrapped his arm around me and we kept kissing. Our breaths were heavy in between kisses, it wasn't an intense make-out session, it was just breathless and passionate.

_____________________

I was snuggling into him right now, his arm around me as his other hand held mine and we just went silent.

"I love you Rebecca.", he whispered as he planted another kiss on my lips.

~End of Flashback~

"I love you too Lucas.", I whispered to myself at the memory, a tear streamed down my face and I sat down at the desk for a minute. I opened my laptop and checked some emails, I had one from Luke that was hidden by the never ending emails of other companies;

"Thought you might want the pictures and the attached video. I hope you like them."

I opened the files he sent me and it was the pictures we took on our trip around Europe. I smiled at every memory of those pictures like they happened yesterday, I can't believe its been nearly 6 months since I last talked to him.

After going through the pictures I clicked open the video he attached, I wonder what it is;

"Dance with me Rebs.", the beginning of the video went on, that was the second day in Barcelona when we went to the dancing fountain and there were a bunch of people dancing to the music along to the fountain, he videoed me while he was grabbing my hand into the crowd, I had a shocked expression from the dreams I had before but I was still smiling through it.

The video started playing some music, Olly Murs' Beautiful to Me, as some pictures of us together followed one after the other, I smiled lightly at it.

The second part was in Verona, "Oh blessed blessed night! I am afeard. Being in night, all this is but a dream, too flattering-sweet t be substantial.", our reenactment of Romeo and Juliet, he leaned in at that part and kissed me, he was so dumbstruck for the rest of the night, he wasn't able to focus on much after that, I giggled lightly, other pictures of us in Venice and Verona played along with the continuation of Beautiful to Me.