Chapter 28: Dance with Me.

(Rebecca)

Luke and I were on the way to the airport right now, I still can't believe he would explore the rest of Europe with me. Our first destination is Barcelona. I've been there once but I didn't stay for long, my trip was coming to an end and I didn't have the chance to explore it properly. I heard people can dance in couples in the middle of the street and it wouldn't even be an issue for anyone.

_____________________

We got to the airport, our bags were taken, and we just wait for the next 2 hours and a half to board the plane. "What are we going to do in Barcelona for a week Luke ?", I asked him, hopefully he prepared a schedule of where we are going to visit and do for the next month, "Check the schedule yourself.", he handed me a paper with each city we're visiting and the places, I stand corrected, "You made an entire schedule for this trip ?", I asked, "I don't like looking things up when I arrive at a destination, I like to list everything so I can go straight for it.", he said, "Wow, you are more organized than I am.", I told him, he chuckled.

_____________________

"Hermosa de Barcelona!", Luke breathed in some air as we exited the airport and looked for a taxi to take us to the hotel, "Someone is excited here.", I proclaimed, "Indeed I am Rebs.", he said, he looks good in those Rayban shades, 'Snap out of Rebecca.', my conscience rang in my head again, sometimes I hate it when it happens.

_____________________

We got to the hotel and we settled in and rested for a bit, it was like 10 am right now and I am exhausted, "Alright, we can sleep in for now, then we head to the Gothic Quarter after lunch, how is that ?", Luke asked, "Sounds great.", I told him, we didn't even change into pjs or anything, I only hung my blouse neatly so it wouldn't get wrecked, so I was only in my short-sleeved undershirt and Luke was shirtless, how perfect.

_____________________

"Rebs.", I felt someone shake me, "Rebs wake up.", I was shaken again, by Luke, "What is it ?", I muttered, "Its 12:30 pm, get your lazy butt up and lets go eat, I'm hungry.", he said, "You're always hungry.", I told him, "Exactly, now move.", he demanded and so I did. We got ready and we went to the hotel's restaurant for the Spanish buffet.

_____________________

"This was one good Spanish buffet.", Luke proclaimed, "I agree, I haven't had food this good in a while.", I told him, "To Gothic Quarter ?", he asked, "To Gothic Quarter.", I told him.

_____________________

(Lucas)

We got to the Gothic Quarter and we walked about the many small allies, I brought my camera along and took some good pictures here and there, and of Rebecca too, "Show me the pictures.", she demanded, "Here you go.", I showed her the few shots I took right now, "Why are you not a model Rebs ?", I teased, she giggled, "Your turn now, give me some poses.", she snatched the camera and she backed off a bit and started taking pictures of me,

We were sitting on some staircase resting, we've been here for quite some time now, "Not so bad Rebs.", I told her as I went through the pictures she took, they're actually good. "Thank you.", she flipped her hair, "Where to next ?", she asked, "Magic Fountain of Montjuic.", I told her, "And that is...?", she asked, "A fountain located at the head of Avenida Maria Cristina in the Montjuïc neighborhood of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.", I explained, she still had a look of confusion on her face, "Its a fountain that dances to music.", I simplified, "Oh.", she said, "Lets go.".

_____________________

We got to the fountain later, we had to make a few stops somewhere here and there because it wouldn't look good during the day, and it was almost night time and it was just the perfect time to watch it flicker colors and dance properly.

_____________________

(Rebecca)

We stood by the fountain and we watched the waves dance to the music playing, it was so beautiful, I look to the right and I see people dancing to the music playing, dancing in many ways from many cultures. Luke pulled my arm and led me into the crowd of the people dancing, "Dance with me.", he said, I went mentally blank after this, 'Dance with me' ? This was the same dream I had, how on earth ? "Rebs ?", Luke pulled me out of my thoughts, "Rebs are you okay ?", he asked, "Yea, I'm fine.", I told him, "You sure ?", he asked, "Yes, I'm fine Luke.", I assured him, "Okay, now dance Rebs.", he smiled and pulled me close to him and we danced to the fountain's music.

_____________________

I was still dumbstruck by earlier, could the dreams I had happen throughout my trip in Europe ? Is it even possible ? This is weird, I didn't even know they can come true, I thought it was fairytale stuff. We were back in the hotel and ready to sleep, "You didn't look so good after that dance Rebs.", Luke proclaimed, he was scrolling through his phone, "What do you mean ? I'm perfectly fine.", I told him, "Rebs, I know you too well, if there is something bothering you just tell me.", he took a seat on my bed, "Luke, I promise you, I'm fine.", I assured him again, "You sure ?", he asked again, "Yes, Luke, I'm completely fine.", I smiled at him, "Okay.", he said and with that we went to sleep. Hopefully I will be fine.

Writer's Note: Chapter 28! That's Magic Fountain of Montjuic up there, very pretty huh :3 ? Sorry if I didn't update so much like I did a few days ago guys, I do not know what has gotten into me but I am greatly sorry, hopefully I'll have enough energy to update later because right now I am going out with a friend so... Enjoy x