Prologue.

Being a CEO of a psychiatry company is never easy, for many reasons. You have to act mature, deal with money, patients, and other companies, you make more studies into the medicine field, and try to find a social life. But being a 23 years old CEO who is born late in 1992, I was the youngest of the other 5 neighboring companies, which happen to be my friends. I was young, sort of rich if you would put it that way, people my age are out partying and having the time of their lives while they still can before getting an actual job. I'm Rebecca Forde. And I wouldn't consider my life well-going recently. Sure I might be a psychiatrist who knows how to deal with depression, stress, and or anger, but just recently it felt like I didn't know what to do anymore. My friends have been trying to bring me down since I was more satisfied and happy when they thought they deserved it more than I did. I was kidnapped, abused, nearly raped, and I nearly shut down the company and fled the country for good but I never thought one person would keep me sane enough.

I never really believed in love relationships, or more like never was interested in such things. I've been set on 5 dates in my whole life and I turned them all down, it just didn't seem right, quite possible one of the reasons why I am the only single person in my friends. Two of them are seeing some people while the other two are married and with kids. I may be a CEO who can travel endlessly and own allot of things but I am not fully happy. My friends think that I am not using the money I have wisely when I bought an apartment in the city. I am not in a relationship or married, I don't have any other friends to share an apartment with. Besides, why would I buy or ask for a designed house with endless amounts of rooms and an enormous swimming pool with an exclusive bar and not be happy when I can have a one-bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, an amazing view of the city, and a gorgeous husky dog and be completely satisfied ? The same goes for travelling, they travel with private jets while I book business or economy class in a public plane, just like them I travel for fun but different fun. Their definition of fun means going to traditional places, last summer they arranged a trip to backpack through Europe in 3 cities only and they didn't even stay that long. And it went on for almost 2 years. When I backpack through a continent or a country I stay for a week's time in one place exploring and having actual fun and meeting new people. That's called fun.

Back to being serious now, my life hasn't been the best you can think of recently, just because I am young it doesn't mean I should be belittled and I won't let people think that.

Writer's Note: This is just an overview of Rebecca's life, and that's Rebecca up there, and a suckish prologue like my others :) Anyways, I will be writing this story slowly since I still need to gather up more ideas, I hope you like it x