Chapter 52: Nostalgia.

(Lucas)

How am I so stupid ? How can I have said such things to Rebecca ? How can I lose her ? I can't lose her, I would do the impossible to have her forgive me, or at least talk to me. Hayden keeps telling me to take a few days off since its affecting my work around slightly but I can't stay in the apartment, what will I do ? Grief ? She may have a great impact on my life but not to the point of weakening me. God, I wish I didn't have to snap at her like this.

I was in Hayden's new office, my office is just next to his, so is Jackson's, yup, Hayden moved Collins Co. to Jennifer's old building since she moved and now shut down completely. It was a break hour and we were just hanging around Hayden's office, it still has some unpacking and some renovations but it looks good. Until the devil arrived and ruined its new look totally. "Its nice what you did to my old office Hayden, didn't think you had a taste in decorating.", Hayden rolled his eyes at Jennifer, she and Scott were released form their cell-probation a month ago, now they continue this probation with security all around them. "What do you want Jennifer ?", he asked her, "I came to collect my belongings. I see you stacked up anything very rudely Hayden.", she looked at the 3 boxes in the corner of the room with her name on them, "Oops.", he said sarcastically, "Hello Luke.", she greeted me, "Take your stuff and leave.", I told her, "Calm down gorgeous, I just said hi.", she smirked and rubbed her hand against my arm, "So you're a cheater, a psychotic girl, and chasing other guys while you're married ? Your feelings are going to end up in the gutter soon.", I told her, "Now, handsome, lets not talk like that, you should see yourself when Rebecca ignores you.", she whispered in my ear, she is so infuriating, "Leave, Jennifer.", Jackson told her, she scoffed and walked to him, "Or what ? Punch me like you punched Scott, just so you know he is ten times better than you at... You know.", she winked, Jackson got up to beat up the crap out of her but me and Hayden held him back, "Leave this building now!", Hayden yelled, 2 deputies came in took Jennifer and her stuff out. "Calm down Jackson.", Hayden told him, "God help me I don't commit murder against her or Scott.", Jackson calmed down and leaned against Hayden's desk, "She's not worth it Jackson, and aren't you already with that girl Robyn ?", I told him, he sighed.

_____________________

I just got to my apartment, I didn't really feel like eating so I changed and I watched some T.V while arranging some files on my laptop and as I was going through files, I opened this one file titled Europe15. I clicked on the first picture and it was me and Rebecca when we boarded the flight to Barcelona. She was wearing this emerald-green shirt, black leather jacket, and black skinny jeans. I took this picture in the middle of a joke and she just laughed at it, I smiled at the memory. I went through the pictures we took, all from Barcelona until Paris.

All those memories came flashing before my eyes. Our dance in Barcelona, the reenactment of Romeo and Juliet in Verona, the gondola ride in Venice, the game of Daring Cards in London, the soap-opera show on the rooftops of Prague, the time she was stuck in the elevator in the AquaDom Berlin and the dinner date night the day after it, the charity ball in Paris and than confession on the last night. I had pictures from every moment, I had the pictures I took of her, she looks so beautiful smiling like that and showing expressions. I decided to play with all those pictures of us. I put the best of them in a video and played it with one of Rebecca's favorite songs, Beautiful to Me by Olly Murs.

_____________________

As I played the video after putting it together and it actually turned out pretty good. I saved it, finished up the other files, put my laptop aside and I rest my head to the back, "I miss you so much Rebs.", I whispered to myself.

Writer's Note: Chapter 51! And an All-Luke POV :3 What do you think ? Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, enjoy it x