Chapter 19: Conquered Minds.

~Beginning of a Dream~

I was walking towards a dancing fountain in some city, it looked so beautiful, people taking pictures, others are just watching it, and others walking by smiling. I heard music start playing and people were dancing in many ways. I stood aside and watched until I was pulled into the crowd by someone. I couldn't see who it was but he looked so familiar. The only thing I was able to see were blue eyes almost the color of the skies. "Dance with me.", he said, I wasn't even able to recognize the voice but it all seemed so familiar.

~End of the Dream~

I opened my eyes and I took a deep breath in, this is was a weird dream. I look at the clock on the nightstand and its 12 midnight, I didn't care and I just went back to sleep.

________________________

~Beginning of a Second Dream~

I sat in a small boat, a gondola I suppose, I might be in Italy I guess. I had an arm around me and I was staring around the lighted residency, the stars were scattered all over the sky and a familiar person sat next to me. I couldn't make out who it was but I am sure I saw him somewhere, "You ready to go ?", he asked, "Yes.", the words just escaped my mouth unwillingly and we got off of the boat.

We entered the room and we just cuddled together in the bed, we didn't do anything bad, or at lest I thought he wouldn't. We just lay in bed peacefully, his arm was wrapped around me, my hand rest on his chest. He looked at me with those blue eyes, "Good night Rebecca.", he pecked my forehead and I dozed off.

~End of the Second Dream~

I woke up just like I did before, I look at the time and its only 2 am. Seriously ? 2 hours only ? I need to sleep, I have some work tomorrow. I fell asleep slowly.

________________________

~Beginning of a Third Dream~

I was sitting on a rooftop of some place and I heard loud sounds coming from somewhere. I approached the edge of the building and I saw a giant projector in the middle of a square in some district, I've been to this place before but I can't recognize it. I felt a hand grab a gentle hold of mine and we listened to the music played below from the projector. People just stood around and listened to the music, some ignored it. We sat down on some projecting stone wall on the rooftop and we watched the soap opera continue. I got sleepy so I rest my head on the guy's shoulder and I dozed off.

~End of the Third Dream~

Seriously, this has to stop. I get out of my bed only to find its now 4 am, I am exhausted, and 3 dreams in one night ? Is that even normal ? I have to check myself tomorrow.

________________________

~Beginning of a Fourth Dream~

I walked about a big, golden, dimly lit hall. There was a piano placed in the far end of the hall and there were two people, a dancing couple in the center of the hall. There weren't much people around so I stood close by and watched them begin dancing.

They danced so debonairly. The male lifts her up so gently and she would land perfectly on the floor again and they would move gracefully around the room. They wore silver attire, and it was just beautiful. I had a hand placed on my shoulder, I look next to me and its the familiar face I've been seeing, "Hey.", he greeted, "Hey.", I greeted back, he wrapped one arm around my neck gently while the other held my hand. I rest my head back on his chest while he rest his head on mine and we just watched the couple dance around the room.