Chapter 44: Once Upon a Flawless Skin.

(Rebecca)

Pain. The first thing I ever feel. Then comes coldness and darkness. Then Loneliness. 4 walls, a small room, and only a small window shedding some moonlight. I don't know what time is it, I don't know what day I'm in, most of all I don't know where I am. I can't get up and I'm just staring blankly into the wall. I just lay in the corner of this small and dirty room. My head hurts, allot, and my mouth is dry. All I can think of right now is that I might never leave this room and I might just as well die, probably. So I just close my eyes and let more darkness consume me.

_____________________

I woke up tied to something. I am on my knees, my clothes are dirty, good thing they're still not ripped or anything, hopefully. My hand was tied up in cold, hard chains, it hurts when I move, I groan and I blink a few times. The image is still blurry, and there is someone in front of me, a guy, a really unfamiliar guy. My chin was lifted up to a strong source of light, I shut my eyes tightly as to how strong the light is and because I was in a dark room for God knows how long. I felt water drip in my mouth, I swallow the few drops and the guy just vanishes. As my vision becomes clear enough now I see a ginger-blonde girl standing before me, "Good morning Sleeping Ugly.", she greets, and from the way her voice sounds, she must hate me, my eyes couldn't believe who was standing before me, "Jennifer ?", I muttered, more like whisper, my voice is gone and my throat is sore, "What are you doing ?", I asked, "Always the girl with the brightest smile. The girl everyone loves for her bubbly personality and the positivity she gives people. The girl who was ever so adored among the elite of cheerleaders back in high school. Always being the one to have every guy chase her until the ends of the earth and she would play the role of hard-to-get and turn down every single one of them.", she said, "What the hell ?", I muttered, it just hurts every time I attempt to speak, "I am going to make your life miserable Rebecca, you will regret being who you were in high school. You are now nothing but a pathetic little girl still living in her teenage years thinking you will not ever fall in love or moreover, get married and start a family.", she continued, "You will die alone Rebecca, you will never find happiness, and I'll make sure you get a piece of misery right now.", her voice becomes like the devil talking and I feel a sting across my face, I groan in pain and I turn my face to her and I see her holding 2 types of whips, one which they use to tame lions and the other to smack horses when running on a field, I'm an animal now ? "This is going to be for every thing you have ever been and yet to be Rebecca Forde, this is for the misery you caused me.", she looks down upon me and whips me with one whip and exchanges whips. I try not to scream and I force my tears not to drop one bit out of my eyes and it was just all watering up. I begged Luke mentally to come and save me from this, get me out of here and hold me close to him and easing this excruciating pain, I would wince and flinch but not one scream would escape my lips.

_____________________

After the torture was over I was thrown back again in that cold room and I was so weak. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, and my body was sore and aching. All I could do was finally let out a few silent tears and pray someone is out looking for me.

_____________________

(Lucas)

Almost a week now, not a sign of Rebecca, not a call from the police, I was the one to call Officer Warren everyday to ask if there is anything, they ran searches all over the city for a CEO of the Big 5 and they can't find anything. They still didn't find the van either, it existed alright, but no trace of it. I sat on my couch and closed my eyes thinking where could Rebecca be, what if she's not in New York ?What if she's somewhere else and can't get back ? Or even worse, what if someone hurts her or kills her ? I'm tearing myself apart right now and I am seriously on the verge of tears because I can't find her. I just picture her every time before I fall asleep, which is rare now, I only get like 3 hours of sleep during 2 days and I am seriously tired, I can picture Rebecca's face, that heart-warming smile of hers, those beautiful hazel windows to her soul, the utterly adorable and perfect laugh that escapes her mouth, her gentle touches, her flawless skin, her sweet lips that always manage to taste like strawberry, and oh that sweet sweet calming voice of hers that immediately makes my day a million times better. I miss her so much, Hayden keeps telling me I should take another week off since he knows how much it is depriving me of my sleep and keeping me occupied from work, I rejected, I wouldn't mind doing it, I don't care if it takes forever to find her, I don't care if she is at the ends of this earth or even out of this planet, she is worth every step of it and every search, worth every hour that I don't sleep. I'll find you Rebecca, and I will make sure whoever took you will suffer profound pain when he or she meets me.

Writer's Note: Chapter 44! AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 300 READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AS MUCH AS LUKEY POOKEY LOVES REBS!!! Enjoy it x