Chapter 7: Its Done Ladies.

I was out for my morning run. Turns out Luke does morning runs too, so he joined me in them. "So, what are you going to do tonight ? At Scott's.", he asked as we jogged through houses, "I don't know Luke, I really don't. I don't want to go but I already said yes.", I told him, "You seem nervous about it.", he said, "I am, maybe because some incident that happened when I was in college, rumor had it that he was involved.", I said, "What happened ?", he asked, "During the end of my Junior year in NYU, there was a party thrown for the whole college in the Greek Street around the sororities and fraternities.", I began, "Then something happened, a girl ran crying out of one of the fraternities with her dress ripped and her arms and shoulders were all red and bruising up.", I continued, "I knew that girl and she was just so skinny and defenseless. She was nearly raped Luke.", I told him, "And you think Scott was part of it ?", he asked, "But it wasn't one person Luke, sure one guy can do this to her but she said there were 2 more guys in the room besides Scott.", I continued, "And the other two were Seniors so imagine what they could have done to a girl like her.", I finished, "What happened after that ?", he asked, by the time he asked that we have made it next to a nearby park, we stopped there to inhale a breath and rest on a bench in the park, "She reported it. The campus security and the dean took care of the boys. Scott turned out innocent he had nothing to do with it but the other two boys, well, because they were graduating and they couldn't do anything anymore they decided to suspend their fraternity from any games held the year after. It was a bummer for their house, they were really good.", I told him, "But you doubted something.", Luke said, "Yes, the girl told me there was a camera recording in the room, Scott might have had a part of it and he just found a way to take the camera and delete the scenes and hand it to the dean.", I told him, "Sneaky bastard.", he said, "Yea.", I sighed, "Do you want me to come with you for safety or...?", he asked, "Don't worry Luke, I'll be fine, it will only be an hour.", I told him.

___________________

It was time for Thomas's gathering. I came with Luke and I wish I could leave with him and head back home instead of riding with a semi-lunatic. "Becs! You made it!", Kelsey hugged me, "Yea I made it. Where is little Jessica ?", I asked her, Jessica is her 3 years old daughter and a little cutie, "Beca!", she called me as she ran to me, "Hello there Jessica!", I lifted her up, "You look adorable Jess.", I pinched her cheek lightly, she laughed, I let her down gently and she went to play with their dog. "Scott told Hayden that you were going to his house tonight.", Kelsey whispered aside, "I am, going with him. Can't I just cancel and you can drop me home ?", I asked, "No, you are going Rebecca, you have to have some fun a little while, don't worry, he's a good guy.", she put an arm around me and gave me a tequila shot, "Have fun.", she said, I put the shot aside and I walked into her house, I need some time alone.

___________________

"Rebecca.", someone called me, I look up and I see Luke, "What is it ?", I asked, "Everyone is leaving already and Scott is looking for you.", he said, "Time to go.", I said, "Rebs are you sure you don't want me to drive behind for safety ?", he asked, "Calm down Luke, if he does anything I'll handle it, I don't wear those high heels for nothing.", I told him, "Okay.", he said, "Be safe.", he added and I left with Scott.

We arrived at Scott's house and it was more like a castle. "Do you have anyone that lives with you Scott ?", I asked as I entered, "My family would come here every once in a while to celebrate some holidays. Some rooms are theirs and the others are various kinds of rooms.", he retorted, "There's a game room for adults and teenagers, there' a gym, a relaxation room, a movie room, a playroom for kids, there's a mini club and other things too.", he added, "Lovely.", I took a seat on the couch, "Isn't it ?", he smiled.

___________________

We kept talking for about an hour now, "Alright, I have to leave now Scott, it was nice talking to you but I really have to go.", I told him, "Can I show you something before you head off ?", he asked, "Uhh... Sure.", I said, he escorted me up to the second floor and there were several rooms on the sides and one room in the end of the corridor. "What's this ?", I asked, "You'll see.", he unlocked the door and we entered a black and red room. Everything was in those two colors, the floor was entirely rug and it was black, "Your room ?", I asked, he shut the door slightly and stood in the middle, "My room in the first floor Rebecca, this is another room.", he said, "What do you do here ?", I gazed around it. Suddenly I was pulled into him and he started kissing me intensely, I pushed him away, "What the hell Scott ?!", I asked, "What is it Rebecca ?", he pulled me in again and trailed down my neck and chest, "Scott stop it!", I tried pushing him away but he had pushed me on the bed and was on top of me now, "That's it.", I bit his neck as hard as I can, he screamed in pain. I pushed him off and I ran for the door but he pulled me back again and I slapped him. I saw a whip rest on a drawer next to the door and I grabbed it but then he grabbed me from the neck, "What is it Rebecca ? Don't you want some fun ?", he asked as he was struggling to zip down my dress, "Not this fun Scott!", I flipped myself along with him so now we were on the floor, I hit his face with the back of my head, I grabbed the whip again and slashed him on the back twice before I kick him somewhere and run out of this mad house.