Chapter 34: An Unexpected Concert.

(Rebecca)

"Rebs wake up!", Luke jumped on me which probably broke my hip bones and my ribs, "Luke.", I called, "Yes Rebs ?", he said, "You are crushing me.", I told him, "Sorry.", he chuckled and got off of me and I sat up, "Why are you so excited anyways ?", I asked, "I am dying to know where will you take me today and what historic facts you will give me.", he smiled, "What time is it ?", I asked, "9 am.", he retorted, I fired a death glare at him, I do not wake up at 9 on a month's vacation, especially when I am in London, "Come on, Rebs, get up and get dressed.", he told me and I did so. I took out black jeans, a green-long sleeved shirt with yellow paint splatter all over it, I grabbed my coat and my boots and we headed for a quick breakfast.

After breakfast, Luke and I went to the most common sightseeing place, Big Ben. "Educate me Rebs.", Luke demanded, "Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London, and often extended to refer to the clock and the clock tower.The tower is officially known as the Elizabeth Tower, renamed as such to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II. The tower holds the second largest four-faced chiming clock in the world. The tower was completed in 1858 and had its 150th anniversary on 31 May 2009, during which celebratory events took place. The tower has become one of the most prominent symbols of the United Kingdom and is often in the establishing shot of films set in London.", I told Luke, he was just jaw-dropped at how fast I was talking, "Second thoughts I think you were the one to dive more in history than I did.", he joked, I giggled.

________________________

"What's next Rebs ?", he asked, "Her Majesty's Buckingham Palace.", I told him, "Buckingham Palace is the London residence and principal workplace of the monarchy of the United Kingdom. Located in the City of Westminster, the palace is often at the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality. It has been a focus for the British people at times of national rejoicing.", I told Luke before he even asked for historic information about it, "Shall we go have tea with the queen ?", Luke asked in a British accent and bowed down and offered his arm to me, I couldn't help but laugh.

We got to the palace and Luke took a few goofy pictures here and there, it was hilarious. I can't remember when was the last time I travelled with someone or spent so much time with a person like I am doing with Luke. I could have rejected his offer to this trip but I just couldn't help it, despite that I came here tons of times before, Luke just makes it feel like its a first time to ever do something around London. Not just London though, in Venice and Barcelona too.

"Time for some fun now, London Eye.", I told Luke, "We're going to ride a Ferris Wheel ?", he asked, "Yea, what's wrong with that ?", I asked, "You know I don't like slow things.", he reminded, "Its all worth it when we reach the top.", I told him, "Really ?", he asked, "Yes, Luke, I promise, now lets go.", I pulled him by the hand and we headed to the giant Ferris wheel. We had a cabin all to ourselves and we just sat around it and talked until we reach the top.

________________________

"This is taking forever Rebecca.", Luke was going insane, he hates slow things, he always wants to get excited and have the adrenaline rush through him, "Well take a look at this view.", I pointed to the window, he got up and he walked to it and he was just jaw-dropped, "Wow.", he almost-whispered, "What do you think ?", I asked, "This is probably the most breath-taking scene of London I have seen so far in this city.", he said, I giggled, "Sorry I doubted your choice of places.", he teased, "Its okay, glad you liked it.", I told him.

We were now taking a walk around the streets of London, we don't have a specific destination to go right now, we just walked about the place. We entered some music shop and I got the recent album for Olly Murs. I paid for it and I opened the CD for some reason and two papers fell out of the CD container, I bent down and picked them up, they were tickets, I look at the CD from inside and it had something written;

"Congratulations! You won 2 tickets to my concert TONIGHT and a VIP pass, I wish to see you there!

Love,

Olly Murs."

"Oh my God, Lucas.", I was dumbstruck at the message, "What is it ?", he asked, I showed him the tickets and the message, "You are joking.", he said, "No I am not, lets go!", I squealed and we headed to the arena Olly Murs is performing at, good thing we had an hour to go.

"Did you plan attending a concert ?", Luke asked as we entered the arena, "No, but who cares ? This is Olly Murs!", I told him and we took our spots in the second row, perfect scene.

Its been nearly an hour now and he played 4 of my favorite songs in a row and here comes the fifth, Up featuring Demi Lovato, beautiful song.

The concert ended and we had a little meet and greet with Olly Murs and Demi Lovato back stage, it was an amazing moment, we took some pictures, got the CD signed, and back to the hotel we headed.

________________________

Sometimes I regret getting excited to go back to the hotel and sleep, it makes me unable to sleep in that case. But that's not it, something is on my mind and I can't get it off, I am in denial that its the dreams I'm having are coming true with Luke, he was exactly the same person in my dreams only I didn't recognize him in any of my dreams except the last one, which I have a very slight memory of. "You know if you can't sleep like the nights before then just jump in with me, I don't mind.", Luke said as he sat on the edge of his bed to face me, "You know I don't like sounding so weak and sleep-deprived in front of people.", I told him, "But you're not weak and you're not sleep-deprived, you just have allot going on in your mind.", he said, "How did you know ?", I asked, "I've known you since second grade Rebs, I think I know you a bit too much than I should. Now hop in next to me and sleep it off.", he told me and he cleared a space for me on his bed and we just cuddled like the nights before, and it helped. I would drift asleep feeling safe and I actually sleep well too.

Writer's Note: Chapter 34. Sorry for the delay guys, anyways, if you have listened to Olly Murs' Up featuring Demi Lovato then good for you :D if not, then please don't miss out the good stuff, it is an unbelievably amazing song, beautiful voices :") Enjoy it guys x