Chapter 42: Only You.

She looked so innocent and so cute when she is asleep, I didn't want to disturb her but I had to, "Rebs.", I shook her gently, she let out a soft groan, "Rebs, wake up we have to go.", I shook her again, "Where will we go ?", she murmured, "Get dressed and I'll tell you.", I whispered by her ear, she groaned a bit more and turned around so she was lying on her back and staring at me, "Good morning sleepyhead.", I smiled, "Good morning.", she yawned, "Get dressed you lazy butt, we have an entire day ahead of us.", I told her, she got up and went to the bathroom while I waited in the living room.

_______________________

"Okay, where are we heading today ?", Rebecca asked, "I'll tell you right now.", I said as I grabbed a plate, we were having breakfast right now, "Luke, if you don't tell me where we are going once we sit down I will take you on another shopping spree.", she said, I chuckled, "I promise I'll tell you Rebs, don't worry.", I smiled at her.

"Alright, I know you've been there allot of times now, but being in Paris, this is a must-go-to.", I began, she looked so concentrated and focused on what I was about to say, "Boom.", I pulled out a Disney Land Paris brochure, she smiled lightly, "Seriously ?", she asked, "As I said, its a must.", I smiled at her, she smiled back.

_______________________

After breakfast we took a cab and we headed to Disney Land.

_______________________

"Lucas, I am never trusting you with walk-talks again.", Rebecca said as we exited the Phantom Manor, I burst out into laughter, "Oh my God, you should have seen yourself!". I burst into more laughter, she fired a death stare at me while I still continued laughing. Suddenly I felt cold water trail down my back which made me flinch and jump in front of everyone, I also almost cursed out loud but I held it back. I turned to Rebecca and she is laughing as hard as I did, I smiled at her and shook my head, "Alright, Rebecca, we're even now.", I smirked at her, she stared up and down at me with another smirk and walked past me.

_______________________

We were having lunch now after a few rides, I went into a nearby bathroom and changed into another spare t-shirt and dried myself. I went back to see Rebecca eating her cheese fries, I sat across her and took one fry dipped in cheese from her, "You should have got into the roller coaster, it was fun!", I told her, "I don't like things that twirl, swirl, and go upside down Luke.", she said, "But this one was nothing.", I protested, "This one was everything Luke.", she retorted.

_______________________

"Le Carousel de Lancelot. Our last ride before we head somewhere else.", I told Rebecca. We boarded the carousel and it went around, there were allot of kids and some couples here and there. "Hit me with that Melanie Martinez song.", I told Rebecca, "No.", she shook her head with a smile, "Come on Rebs, please ? Pretty please with a cherry on top ?", I gave her some puppy eyes and pouted lips, "No Luke.", she smiled again and turned her head around, "Fine.", I sighed, "Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go. Will I catch up to love ? I can never tell.", I began singing the first few lines, "Luke, stop it.", she said with a smile, "I know, chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel.",  I dropped some moves before her and she just laughed, "Luke!", she whispered-yelled, "Sing with me the next few lines and I'll stop.", I told her, she rolled her eyes, "Come on Rebs.", I pleaded, "Come, come one, come all, you must be this tall, to ride this ride at the carnival.", she muttered the words and looked away, "Oh, come take my hand, and run through playland, so high, too high, at the carnival.", I sang with her, she smiled, "And its all fun and games, til somebody falls, in love, but you already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now.", I grabbed her hand and twirled her in the middle gently, "Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go, will I catch up to love ? I can never tell, I know, chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel.", we ended the song and people were staring at us like we're freaks, Rebecca's adorable laugh filled my ears as I smiled back at her.