Chapter 50

15 shows later in Nashville. MagCon have had shows in Austin, New York City, Las Vegas, Chicago, New Orleans, Boston, Charlotte, Orlando, Honolulu, Charleston, Portland, Los Angeles, Indianapolis, St. Louis, and Newark.

Evelyn's P.O.V.

"Wow I can't believe there are 15 more locations until the end of your tour." I say. We all went out to dinner to celebrate the halfway mark of the tour.

"Yeah it's going by very fast. It's so exciting actually. Who ever knew that all of us could accomplish this much." Carter says.

"I'm just glad I got to meet a bunch of cool people like you guys." Matt adds in.

"Totally." Kian says.

"How about a toast to our past, present and future accomplishments to come." Cameron says.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." Connor says. We all laugh and tip our drinks together. None of us are old enough to drink yet so we all have soda, lemonade or water. Everyone goes back to their conversations. I'm sitting next to Nash and Mahogany. Brooke is sitting next to her boyfriend JC.

In the beginning of the tour Brooke started dating Cameron but the two of them didn't work out so JC stepped in as the best friend and they gradually started to date. Cameron is cool with it because he understands that it wasn't meant to be.

Mahogany and Matt are going strong as ever and are coming up on their two year anniversary soon.

Nash and I aren't as close as we were before. I still have strong feelings for Nash but I dolt think he feels the spark. I want to talk to him about it later tonight alone. I love Nash with all my heart and I don't want to stop dating him but if it has to happen I'll be devastated.

"Hey Nash can I talk to you later tonight about something?" I ask.

"No I'm going out later with Cameron. Your issues can wait okay." Nash replies angrily. It hurts me and I try not to show any pain.

"Oh okay. I understand." I say. I feel the tears starting to form in my eyes and I get up as fast as I can and run to the bathroom. I have a horrible feeling in my stomach.

I run into a stall as fast as I can and throw up. Everything I ate today comes out. My tears are staining my cheeks and my vomit is leaving a dreadful taste in my mouth but I don't care. I want everything to come out so I don't have to feel the pain. I cry and vomit when I feel a gentle rub on my back and someone lift up my hair.

I stop vomiting for just enough time to look behind me and see Mahogany and Brooke.

"Sisters never let other sisters be in pain alone remember." Brooke says.

"You told both of us that when ever we felt alone or were hurting." Mahogany says.

"Thank you but I don't want you seeing me like this. I look like crap. Literally." We all laugh when I say this. I feel the sensation coming up my body and up my throat. I turn to the toilet as fast as I can and vomit again.

"We'll stay with you all night if we have to." Brooke says.

"Until it stops." Mahogany adds. All I can do is nod slowly. After an hour of crying, vomiting and talking about Nash on the bathroom floor we leave the bathroom. Mahogany and Brooke help me fix my hair. I don't can bother fixing my makeup because I plan on going back to the hotel. All I do with my hair is braid it.

We walk back to the table where the guys are eating all the food. Including mine, Mahogany's and Brooke's. The guys feels our presence and look up. I'm guessing they see my pale face, the tear stains and my utter crappy presence because they all start to ask what happened.