Chapter 20

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

Today is the day that the guys, Mahogany and I start our tour. We leave North Carolina at 12:00. It's 9:30 now and we are driving to the airport. No one has heard from Evelyn since Wednesday. I bet this is tearing her to shreds. The whole ride was silent. No one said anything not even Dan.

We get to the airport at 11:05. When we get to our terminal we are shocked. There is a "HAVE A GOOD FLIGHT" sign and gifts around. Evelyn is standing there smiling. Mahogany gets to her first and hugs her like I've never seen before. When she is done I lift Evelyn up and swing her around.

"God I've missed you Evy." I say kissing her everywhere on her face. She laughs. I love her laugh it's so perfect. After I finish loving Evelyn all the guys hug her.

"I have gifts for you for your trip. I want you to open them now so I can see your reactions." Evelyn says while handing out presents to us. I get 6 and so does everyone else. We open them one at a time. The order is Carter, Matt, Cam, Hayes, Me, Mahogany.

Carter gets a new pair of Jordan's, a watch, 4 t-shirts, a panda, a framed picture of him and Evelyn and a $200 iTunes card.

Matt gets a stuffed dinosaur, a framed picture of him and Evelyn, 3 beanies, hair gel, Nike sneakers and a $200 iTunes card.

Cam gets a new camera, a teddy bear, Calvin Klein underwear, a framed picture of him and Evelyn, a penguin head rest and a $200 iTunes card.

Hayes gets a signed football by some quarterback in the NFL, 6 Calvin Klein shirts, a puppy webkinz, a shark tooth necklace, a $20o iTunes card and a framed picture of him and Evelyn.

I got a disc, a giant teddy bear, Calvin Klein cologne, a 52 reasons Why I Love You deck of cards, a MacBook Air, and a silver framed picture of me and Evelyn on our first date.

Mahogany got stuff from about 20 different stores, a disc, an iPhone 6+, a promise ring, a stuffed lion, and a glass black framed picture of her and Evelyn this summer.

We thank her for the presents and hug her. By time we finish this it's already 11:30. We have to be on the plane by 11:45 since our flight leaves at 12:00 sharp. Evelyn says her goodbyes to the guys but Mahogany's takes the longest. They cry and hug. When everyone else is on the plane I take her out the side.

"Evelyn I love you and always will. I am going to miss you so much." I tell her trying not to cry.

"Promise me you will call, FaceTime, text, and Skype me everyday. If not I will. I am going to miss my boyfriend so much. I don't know what I will do without you. I'm going to be so alone without you. I don't want you to leave." Evelyn starts to day while sobbing. "I just don't want to be forgotten." She cries into my chest.

"Evelyn listen to me. I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I'll never love you any less then I do, right this second. Wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. There is always a special spot in my mind that is reserved for no one else but you. I will always be yours and only yours." I say to her and we both tear up. I kiss her.

"I love you Grier. Text me when you land. Okay." She says wiping away her tears.

"Okay. I love you more." I say to her.

"That's a lie. I love you most." She says right when the doors to the airplane entrance close. I head to my seat which is next to Carter and Cam. I put my headphones in and the disc Evelyn gave me. I watch it.

The video is clips from when we first started being friends and from when we started dating. There pictures in them too. Watching this made me start to cry. The flight to California was supposed to take about 7 hours so I decided to sleep. I went to sleep dreaming about Evelyn.

- skip the flight -

We land at about 4:00PM which is 7:00PM by Evelyn. We get our stuff and head to the car.

"So that was a long flight." Carter says trying to make small talk. I don't pay much mind to it.

"Yeah. Imagine what our hotel is going to be like. Having all of those fans." Matt says. He's lucky he has Mahogany with him. Evelyn is back at home probably crying her eyes out and I'm not there with her. Crap! I forgot to text her.

N: Hey Evy. We landed a few minutes ago and are headed for the hotel now.
E: Okay Great! I'm glad you got there safe. I miss you already. 😭💕
N: It's okay baby. I'm always a call away if you need me.📲
E: Yeah I know but it's not the same as you being here in person. Can you tell Mahogany and the guys that I miss them and give Mahogany a hug for me please.👅
N: Anything for you princess. I have to go now. I love you to the moon and back.🌚
E: I love you so much Nash. 💓

We stopped texting as soon as we got to the hotel. There was a swarm of people outside screaming as our car pulled up. There were tons of signs with all of our names on them plus some I didn't know. We got out bags and went inside. On the way we signed pictures, books and too pictures. Apparently we had already been checks in so we went it our floor.

"Holy shit guys. We have our own room." Cam says. I actually got excited by this because that meant we could stay up till how long we wanted. We each got different rooms but we had to meet back down in the lobby to meet the other "members" of our new group. I unpack and head down with Cam.

"You miss Evelyn don't you." He says.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask.

"Only to us." Cam says.

"Oh. Okay. I just can't think of the pain she is going through. If I'm like this then she must be having a nervous breakdown or shopping until she's broke." I say worried.

"Don't worry Nash. She's a tough girl she will be fine. I promise you." Cam says. We make it down to the lobby and there are 11 guys who look to be around our age goofing around. Mahogany, Carter, Matt and Hayes are already down. They're by themselves. One of the guys notices me and Cam. He is about my height and is wearing a bandana.

"Hey guys the other two are here." Hey says walking up to us. He extends his hand. "I'm Taylor by the way. That over there is Shawn, Aaron, Jack J, Jack G, JC, Kian, Connor, Kian, Sam, and. Ricky." Each one stands up when their name is called.

"I'm Cameron and this is Nash." Cam says. I wave when he says my name.

"I'm guessing you've already met my brother and my friends." I say.

"Yeah they're cool." Kian says.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat." Connor says.

"You're always hungry Connor." I think JC says. After a couple hours we decide to get something to eat. We all go to Arby's and get a big meal. When we finish we go back to the hotel and prank each other. We go to sleep at 3:00AM. I go to sleep.