Chapter 4

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

Evelyn just left and I already texted her.
N: We should hang out some time this weekend.
E: Yeah. How about tomorrow at the park. Around 11:30?
N: Sounds great!
E: Okay. See u there.

I pay the check and leave. My heart feels like it is about to burst. Evelyn is such an amazing girl. I can't wait to get to know her better. Just her presence makes a guys heart jump. I have to call the guys over to tell them.

Group Call:
N: Guys come over. I have to tell you about my date with Evelyn.
C: Be right over.
M: On my way.
H: I live here.

In about 5 minutes all the guys are in my house. We are in the game room. We have copies, soda, pizza and candy. I'm guessing they're going to stay the night which is cool with me.

"Okay so what happened?" Cam asks.

"Well when I walked in I kind of froze when I saw her so she came over and welcomed me herself." I say.

"You're such a chicken Nash." Hayes teases me.

"Anyway. We sit down in a booth and she orders her food. She smiles and laughs. We talk about stuff. She called me very attractive and told me I had a perfect personality." I go into more detail and the guys give there full attention.

"So now the questions is. Did you get her number?" Matt asks.

"Not only did I get her number but we are hanging out tomorrow at the park at 11:30." I tell the guys. They start screaming and yelling random stuff like "get it Nash" and "you go Grier" and other stupid stuff.

Evelyn really is perfect. I know some people don't believe in love at first sight but I think that this is what this is. Evelyn seems to be flawless. We only just met but it feels like I have known her forever. I am so excited for tomorrow I don't know if I will be able to sleep. The feeling that Evelyn gives me is so unexplainable. I can't even put it into words.

The guys and party out all night and by that I mean by playing XBox. We talk about getting girlfriends and stuff like that.