Chapter 16

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

I am extremely nervous and excited about my date with Evelyn. I have no doubt that she will look stunning because she always does. I rented a limo for the evening and a driver. It's 6:00 when the girls come down and tell me Evelyn is ready. I stand at the bottom of the staircase when I see her.

Wow. There are no words to describe her. The dress we picked out is even bette on her then I'm the store. Her hair is gorgeous. The shoes look amazing on her and Evelyn herself is just. Wow.

I am the luckiest man on earth to have this beautiful princess as my girlfriend. Never before would I have thought that I could end up with such a gem. Evelyn looks magical. She gets to the bottom step and I extend my hand. She puts hers on top of mine.

"You look stunning Evelyn." I say. She blushes.

"I wouldn't look like this without you my prince." She says elegantly.

"You are even prettier then any princess in this world." I tell her. We get to the door and I open it for her. I open the limo door for her as well. She thanks me and goes inside. This is going to be an amazing night.

"Nash. I feel like Ariel." Evelyn says taking my hand.

"That was the idea we were trying to go with. I know your favorite princess is Ariel so I wanted you to feel like her even though you are more beautiful." I tell her kissing her.

"If I'm Ariel then that makes you my prince Eric." Evelyn says. We look each other in the eyes. They're just mesmerizing. It takes 15 minutes to get to our destination. I get out and open the door for her. We are at the docks.

The guys and I set up a candle lit dinner on the dock with a violinist and a chef. We out lights over the trees and the boats. There are roses leading up to the to the table and as a surprise. I'm taking her on a row boat onto the lake just like in the movie from Ariel.

"Nash this is amazing." She lets go of my hand and nearly running to the dock she stops and spins taking in everything. "How? When? Why?" She says stuttering out of shock and amazement.

"How? The guys and I are more gifted then you though. When? We did it when you and Sky has your girls day out and why? We did this so I can show you how much you deserve and more. This night is for you and me. I wanted to treat you like the princess you are. I want to show you that there is no guy who could ever love you more then me. I did this for us Evelyn." I say walking up to her. I take both of her hands and lean down and kiss her. She embraces me with a hug after. I pull out her chair and she sits down.

The appetizers consist of Mushroom Polenta Diamonds, Lobster Salad, Savory Bread, Crab Salad Bites, and Smokes Salmon Cake. For the main course there was Scallops with Apple Pan Sauce, Grilled Halibut with Chimichurri, Shrimp in Sherry Butter Sauce, and Engagement Chicken. For dessert there was Chocolate Soufflé, Eclairs, White Chocolate Raspberry Cake, Dark Chocolate Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookies and every single flavor of ice cream that Evelyn likes.

"Nash this is a lot of food. How on earth are you eating everything?" Evelyn asks looking astonished.

"Well everything looks so amazing and when I'm nervous my metabolism goes about 10x faster so when you put those together I know of eat the a cow." I say. Evelyn laughs. She takes my hand and brings me to the docks.

"Well you're done eating and we are going to watch the stars now." I sit on the dock and Evelyn sits on me. We just look up at the stars. This is something that Evelyn and I all the time. It's our bonding but instead of looking at the stars, I look at my only star. Evelyn.

"I have something even better then this." I says to her. She whips her head around at me.

"Really!" She says excitedly. I stand her up and so do I.

"Yes really." I grab her hand and bring her to the boat. I help her in. After her I get in. I start to row and we get to the middle of the lake and we go in circles. The guys and I put a circulator motor on the bottom of the boat.

"This is just like in the movie." Evelyn has that sparkle in her eyes. The one she gets when she experiences something new. She got it when we went to Six Flags on a school trip. I never knew I could love someone this much.

"I will do anything for you Evelyn. You are mine and only mine." I say to her.

We spend the rest of the night on the boat talking and singing Ariel songs. We eventually go back to shore and go home but not without taking a billion picture first. I drop her off at her house. Kiss her goodnight and leave. Tonight truly has been magical, just like I said it would be.