Chapter 19

Evelyn's P.O.V.

The summer is going by very quickly. As of right now July just ended and its August 3. The guys, Mahogany and I have been to Six Flags, Disney, water parks, roller rinks, ice skating, roller skating, swimming, the beach, and just hanging out. Nash has taken me on three dates since our first one. We've also been vining as well. I haven't been in the vines I've mostly been behind the scenes. Mahogany has been vining too and she's popular as well. The guys are now trending on vine, Twitter and Instagram. They are doing really well.

It's 1:30 and I get a text from Nash.

N: Hey Evelyn. How's your day going babe?
E: It's great. How's yours? 💕
N: It's fine. I was wondering if you could come over for a bit. The guys and I need to talk to you quickly.
E: Yeah sure. Let me put shoes on. I'll head right over.
N: Okay great! I love you. See you soon!❤️
E: I love you more Nashy😍

I'm in my batman shorts, a black tank top, and my black knee kith socks. I'm not wearing any makeup which makes me a little insecure so I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I slip on my ugg slippers and put my hair up in a quick high pony tail. I ride my bike over to Nash's.

I walk in and see Carter, Cam, Matt, Mahogany, Nash and some guy. I have never met this man before. I get a little tense as I walk in. Nash walks up to me and wraps his arm around my waist and greets me with a kiss.

"Evelyn this is Bart ." Nash says showing me the extremely tall and broad man in the room. He's not that hard to miss. If anything he's the first person you see.

"Hi Bart." I say while waving at him. Any friend of Nash is a friend of mine.

"Evelyn can you sit down. We all need to tell you something." Nash says leading me to the couch. He sits me down and everyone sits around me in a circle.

"You must be wondering you Bart is aren't you." Matt says. I nod.

"Well he is our agent along with other people like us." Mahogany says. I'm a little confused by this.

"Your agent?" I ask.

"Well you know how the guys and I have been vining." Cam says calmly. I nod again.

"We have gotten popular enough that we are going on tour." Mahogany says sitting next to me rubbing my shoulders. I am completely stunned by this.

"You're what?" I ask knowing this can't be true.

"We are going on tour. All six of us." Nash says kneeling in front of me running my leg. I jump up.

"You can't be going on tour! That's impossible! You're not leaving me!" I scream. "I will have no one. You are my only friends. Who will I spend my summer with?" I say curling up in a ball on the floor. I start to cry. "For how long?" I ask looking up with my puffy eyes. Now I wish I hadn't out on any eye makeup.

"They go on tour for four months." Bart says compassionately.

"When do you leave?" I ask not knowing how much more I could take. I wouldn't be surprised if they leave today.

"We leave in two days on Friday." Carter says.

"And you only found out today!" I scream. I run out of Nash's house crying. I leave my bike, my shoes, everything except my phone. I couldn't go to the oak tree or the lake because they would find me there. I run to the only place I can feel safe. By my grandma. I run to the cemetery and find her tomb stone.

My grandma died when I was 12. She has stage four brain cancer. She had it for 4 years. She fought like a champion and then one day she couldn't handle it anymore so she let go. My grandma has been my role model ever since. I go here whenever I need advice or just need to get something off my chest.

"Grandma. I don't know what to do. My only friends are leaving for 4 months. Mom and dad are never around anymore. My life is crashing down. I wish you were here with me now." I cry kneeling over her grave. I just talk to her for 3 hours. I feel her there with me. I eventually stop crying and leave her favorite flower. Lilly. I leave a stone on her grave and leave.

I left when it was 5:15. I grab something to eat and get back to my house at 6:00. I put my food on the table and turn the tv on. I look up when I hear Nash's name.

"Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Hayes Grier, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, O2L, and Mahogany Lox have are newly found stars. They are teenagers who use the app vine and create videos on YouTube. They are teen pop stars. Girls love them. Boys love them. I love them. I mean look at them. Who couldn't love them." The announcer said. I raise the volume. I play with my Chinese while watching show after show dedicated to talking about my best friends and other viners like them.

They showed pictures but names weren't given to them. I only knew who my best friends were. I turn off the tv at 2:00 in the morning and go on the couch and cry myself to sleep. I stayed in today eating and crying the pain away. I couldn't bare having to be limited on the time I had with my best friends let alone my boyfriend.

I start to think about the fact that Nash could dump me over his fans. What if he finds a prettier girl then me? What if Nash forgets about me? What if I'm not good enough for him? All of these thoughts run through my head until I was interrupted by my home phone ringing.

I turned my cell off when I was at 571 texts, 345 missed calls, 256 voicemails and 190 missed FaceTime requests. My phone has been ringing since I woke up. I know they must be hectic looking for me it I just couldn't bare seeing them now. It is 2:00. I have nothing to do.

I grab my purse, my credit card, my backup phone and my moccasins and head out the door. I'm wearing sweat pants and a tank top with a sweater on top. The heat is doing nothing to me since I'm over whelmed with sadness. I call an über to pick me and bring me to the mall. I do whatever any girl my age would do to relieve pain. Go shopping.

I get to the mall and its 2:45. I plan on buying a whole new wardrobe. I have $40,000 in cash, my debit card and credit card. I'm treating myself to anything. I go to Pink, Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, Areopastel, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, PacSun, Urban Outfitters, Wet Seal, Spencers, Forever 21, Delias, Juicy Cotur, Calvin Klein, American Apparel, Lush, H&M, Hot Topic, Top Shop, Etsy, Macy, Nike, ZooShoo, Rotita, Apple, Vans, Converse, Nordstrom, Kohls, Macy's, JC Penny, Tillys, Charlotte Russe, Zara, New Look, Keds, Blooming Dales, BooHoo, RayBands, Accessorize, Uggs, Micheal Cohrs, Sophora, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Pandora, and Dior. I also got my nails, feet and hair done. I got almond shaped tips. My nails are painted white and so are my toes. I straightened my hair so it's not going to be curly for 4 weeks. I also got my arms, legs, underarms, toes, peach fuzz waxed and a bikini waxed, my eyebrows threaded, and my ears, tongue and belly button pierced. I walked out looking gorgeously rich.

For 6 hours I felt no pain only happiness. I was in heaven. Instead of an uber I got my personal driver to get me home in my limo. I needed a large car for all of my bags. I am so excited to go through all of my new clothes. When I get home I am also going to buy a whole new room set. I'm going to redo my room. When I get upset I like to shop.

Jeff, my driver, gets me home and helps me unload my new belongings. It takes 30 trips from the both of us to get all of my stuff inside. I put every bag in my room and lay on my bed. I eventually fall asleep but crying. The pain is back. I can't escape it.