Chapter 40

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

It's almost been a month since we left and I miss Evelyn so much. We haven't been talking a lot because of her work and everything but I can't wait to see her. Magcon has been amazing. I've met so many wonderful fans and a lot of people ship Nashlyn. It's actually cute that Evy and I have our own ship name.

"Hey guys wanna go get something to eat I'm starving." I say. We have a master suit so everyone is downstairs I'm on the stairs. I get a bunch of "yeahs" "sure" "okay" and "yes's".

"Let's get pizza!" Matt screams.

"Yes I love pizza. Let's go to Dominos!" Kian says.

"Sure. We just need a ride." Hayes says.

"You're such an idiot. We have the limo on speed dial remember." I hit Hayes lightly in the back of the head.

"Sorry." Hayes says.

"I already called while you were arguing. He's downstairs waiting for us." Mahogany didn't finish before we all ran downstairs. When we got in the car Mahogany was already there.

"Never underestimate a girl in heels and stairs." She says and we all crack up laughing.

"Hey Nash. What's up with you and Evelyn lately?" Sam asks.

"Things are okay. Evelyn has been studying hard for her finals. She's been working on her college applications and she takes her driving test today. Also one of her family members is staying with her now. I didn't get all the details." I say.

"Sounds rough." Carter says.

"Yeah it is but I'm going to surprise her soon." I say winking at Cam. He's the only one who knows my plan. We get to Dominos and we basically order the whole place. We spent a total of $300. We eat and go back to the hotel. I try calling Evelyn but she doesn't answer. Maybe she forgot about me this time.