Chapter 46

JC's P.O.V.

Evelyn's cousin is stunning.

"Hi." I say. She doesn't smile or anything. She just stares at me. "So you're Brooke." I say. All she does is nod. "It's nice to meet you Brooke."

"It's nice to meet you too." She whispers. I smile hearing her voice.

"I hope to see you around Brooke but incase we don't can I have your number?" I try to play it cool so I don't do anything stupid.

"Um...sure but you are the room next to mine so I'll see you around anyway." She hands me her phone and I put in my number. I give her my phone and she puts in her number.

"Would it be too soon to ask for a picture of you?" I ask smiling. She nods shyly. We walk outside where the sun is setting and the light is shining perfectly against her skin. I take the picture and put it as her contact picture.

"Thanks." I say and start to head back.

"Can I have one with you now?" She asks shyly again. I hear her and smile.

"Of course." I say taking her hand.

I get Kian to take the picture. I kiss her cheek and her face lights up. Her eyes pop and she smiles. She is still smiling after the picture but looking at her feet.

"Thanks for the picture. I'll see you around I guess." Brooke says and I turn away.