Chapter 18

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

I put Evelyn down and I see her run to Mahogany. Those girls are like sisters. You can't separate them. I go into the pool with the guys we go into something of s huddle but with floats.

"Did you use protection Nash?" Cam said smirking. I splash him with water.

"We didn't do the nasty Cam we just made out for a bit." I say blushing. I try to hide it because I know the guys will make fun of me. They know I'm not the type to blush around them. Luckily they didn't take any notice.

"A bit! A bit is a little of an understatement. You guys were gone for almost an hour!" Carter says. He seemed a bit protective. I get that Evelyn and him have been friends since god knows when, but that doesn't mean he has to treat my girl like she is his.

"Hey. Mahogany and I have done that before. I mean. I saw her in only her underwear once but she of course was wearing a towel." Matt says. I thank Matt for supporting me on this.

"All I know is that you better get some from her sooner or later. Let it be sooner rather then later because damn Evelyn has one banging body." Hayes says. He sees me get jealous so he starts to swim away but I get him first and I dunk his head under water. He under there for a good 30 seconds when I hear.

"Hamilton Nash Grier! Let your brother go right now or I will come in and drag you out! I will embarrass you like you've never been before!" Evelyn yells as she is standing right behind me on the cement.

"But he was..." I didn't get to finish because she interrupted me.

"No buts. Let him go...NOW." She says slowly and surely. I let him go and he comes bursting to the surface for air.

"Now was that so hard for you to do Nash?" Evelyn says. She has a stern look on her face. It's kind of sexy actually.

"Hayes come here. Let's get out of the pool and get you a towel." She says giving him a hand and leading him up the stairs. Hayes takes her hand and walks with her. He is "shivering" so she wraps her arms around him. He turns and gives me a wink. I hate that boy sometimes. I see Evelyn give Hayes a towel. She kisses him on the cheek and goes inside most likely to get him something to eat.

"Ooh. Nash. She told you off." Cam says.

"At least you know she's protective right?" Matt adds.

"You've got a tough one don't you." Carter says.

"All I know is that when we get home I'm going to introduce Hayes to a pillow. He's gonna wish it was Evelyn the way it's gonna be in his face." I say to the guys. They all laugh at my revenge plan. We get put of the pool when Evelyn comes back inside. We sit around the fire and eat pizza. Evelyn is still next to Hayes which is bothering me.

Hayes is the type of guy to flirt with everyone. When I say everyone I mean everyone. He is almost like a fuckboy but on a lower level of a player. He dated every single girl in his freshman year so far. He's going into his sophomore year.

I can't help but stare at them. Evelyn's smiling but not because of me but my brother. This kills me inside. A little fun turned into this. I can't eat. I start to stand up when Evelyn site on my lap. She gives me a nice, loving hello kiss.

"Where do you think you're going Grier?" Evelyn says smiling. I try not to smile but I couldn't help it. She's just so perfect.

"Because my brother is too busy flirting with my girlfriend." I say under my breathe. I'm guessing she heard me because she responded with this.

"First off, Hayes wasn't flirting with me. He was telling me about all the things you say about me when I'm not with you. I thought they were cute and sweet so I couldn't help but smile. I was laughing because he said you talk about me in your sleep. I mean who wouldn't laugh at that. Second of all, you're the only one I need, want and love." Evelyn says. She is keeping s straight face at me.

"I'm sorry Evelyn. I let my jealousy take the best of me." I kiss her on the forehead and hug her tightly. "I will never let you go okay." I say to her. She nods slowly falls asleep. I stroke her hairs when Matt comes next to me.

"You love her, huh." Matt says.

"She's my everything. I can't live without her." I say stroking her hair.