Chapter 6

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

Evelyn and I have been talking non-stop since the first day we met. It's been almost three months since we met. We met on Friday April 24. Marked as probably one of the best days of my life. Evelyn is now my best friend along with Mahogany. I love both girls to death, well Evelyn more then Mahogany. Mahogany and Matt started talking and the two of them are dating now curtesy of me and Evelyn.

Evelyn and I do almost everything together. We go to school together, the park together, the mall, the store, home for, school, we even go to each other's doctors appointments. I'm there for Evelyn when she needs and she's there for me when I need her.

Today is the last day of school which also happens to be our three month meeting anniversary. I bought her Ugg Australian Shearling Slipper Moccasins (black+light brown), knee high socks, Naked pallet, Naked 2 pallet and $25 gift cards to Pink , AeroPastel, Urban Outfitters, Bath&Body Works, Starbucks and Forever 21. I earn $200 a week at my job and have an allowance of $300 a month.

Evelyn has been the absolute greatest best friend ever but I still love her. I am in love with Evelyn whether she knows it or not. My goal this summer is to make her my girlfriend. I don't know if it will work but I have to try.

It's 7:30, I kiss my mom goodbye, grab my bike and ride over to Evelyn's house. She is usually ready by about 7:40-7:45 and it takes me 10-15 minutes to ride to her house. Right when I pull up to her house she walks out.

"Ew! It's Nashty!" Evelyn says when she sees me. Over the course of the three months we came up with nicknames for each other. Mine is Nashty and hers is Eve.

"Aw I even put on cologne for you today too." I goof with her. We start to ride to school. Eve on her penny board and me on my bike.

"So do you know what today is?" She asks

"Yeah I do." I say. She gets really happy. How could I forget it's our three month matting anniversary. Come on, I'm not a douche-bag.

"Yup. It's Friday the 26. It's also the last of school and its OUR THREE MONTH MEETING ANNIVERSARY!" I scream. She stops and jumps on me and hugs me. Eve gives the best hugs. It's like hugging a panda and a unicorn. She smells amazing and she is the perfect size. Since we became best friends we hug each other a lot. I give her piggy back rides. We act like brother and sister.

"Yeah. I have a gift for you b it's back at my house. Today after school, under the big Oak Tree in the park at 12 sharp." She says pointing her finger at me.

"Aye Eye captain." We laugh and continue our ride to school. When we get there we see our gang already there. Hayes, who takes his skateboard to school, Cameron, Matt and Mahogany. Those two couldn't be happier.

We walk up to them and Mahogany and Evelyn hug each other while I meet up with the guys. Mahogany and Matt give each other a goodbye kiss and we go our separate ways.

I make my way to my first class. This is my schedule. I have Chemistry, Geometry, Gym and then we go back to home room. The day goes by slowly. By the time we get to home room I'm barely awake. It's 11:29. One more minute until I am home free. A whole summer with Evelyn.

* BBBBBRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG*

The bell sounds and everyone runs out of their classes. I'm first to leave from my class. I run outside grab my bike and wait for Evelyn. She is one of the first people out also. She grabs her penny board and rides as fast as she can. She actually goes pretty fast for such a small girl on a small board.

We get to her house at 11:40. I leave almost immediately and ride back to my house. I can't wait to see very a face when I give her the gift.