Chapter 31

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

I wake up to a bright light shining on me. I don't recognize where I am. I try to get up but I feel a sharp pain in my right leg.

"Shit. Ow." I say cringing in pain. I turn and see a curtain. Probably another patient. I with bother them. I'm wide awake. It feels like I've slept for years.

"Guys he's awake!" I hear someone yell. All of a sudden of all of the guys come running in.

"Nash I'm so happy you're awake." Hayes says hugging me. I look at him starting to cry.

"We thought we lost you pal." JC says.

" Yeah if it wasn't for Evelyn.." Cameron starts. My eyes open wide. Did Evelyn get her memory back? Maybe she remembers me.

"Cam we discussed this." I hear Matt say hitting Cameron.

"Discuss what?" I ask.

"Nash don't freak out okay." Connor says.

"DISCUSS WHAT?" I say demanding answers. The boys go in a huddle and Cameron comes out first.

"Okay the guys and I have decided that I shouldn't tell you this since we've been bets friends since we were 3." Cam says.

"Thank you." I say.

"When you ran out of the house angry and emotional Evelyn started freaking out and ran after you. We didn't know if she regained her memory or what all we knew is that she needed to be with you so we let her go after trying to hold her. You two were gone for hours when we got a call from the hospital saying that both of you were there. You were sent to the ER and Evelyn was there to be with you. By the time we go there the doctor told us that you weren't going to make it when a nurse came up to a nurse and said there was a blood donor. We had no idea who it was until later. They told us to wait in the lobby until after your surgery. We were there for the whole night when one of the doctors came down. They told us your surgery went well and that you would live. The brought us to your room. When we went in we saw that you shared a room with another person. We didn't bother checking because all we cared about was wether or not you were okay. You were unconscious but okay. Hayes went to the window to try and get better reception to call your mom when his face went cold and he practically fainted." Cam says.

"Okay what does that have to do with Evelyn?" I ask getting mad.

"When we went over to see what happened. We saw Evelyn in the bed next to you. She was pale and lifeless. We didn't know what happened so I went to get a doctor. They told us that she was he blood donor. Nash, Evelyn saved your life for hers. She gave you her blood without knowing who you were." Cameron says. I start to cry.

"Is she dead?" I stutter.

"No, at least the doctors don't think so. They just said that she is in a very deep sleep that might take weeks to wake up from. The state is so deep that it makes the person seem dead." Connor says reassuringly.

"We looked it up on Doctors Web just to make sure." Hayes says.

"Can I see her?" I ask. The boys hesitate but eventually they open the curtain. I sit up and see my princess pale and lifeless just as the boys described her. I couldn't help but cry. I'm not one to cry in front of the guys but I have no choice. All of the emotions inside of me build up and I release them. It feels good not holding them in anymore.

"Hey guys. What day is it?" I ask.

"It's the 14. The doctors said you can be released tomorrow." Carter says.

"What difference is it going to make if Evelyn isn't here." I sigh. The doctor comes in and tells them visiting hours are over and that they are to wait in the lobby or go home. Of course they go to the lobby. I can't believe I've been unconscious for a week.