Chapter 49

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Hey Nash." I sit next to Nash on the bench.

"What's up man." Nash and I do our hand shake.

"You know Evelyn's cousin, Brooke." I say.

"Yeah what about her?" He asks.

"I was wondering if you know what type of guy she's into. Maybe I have a chance with her. You know. Like with you and Evelyn before all of his happened." I say.

"I'll try but no promises." Nash says. He walks away towards the hotel. I look towards the pond and see JC alone. He's never alone unless he's filming a video. I get up and walk to the lake.

"Hey JC what's up." I say.

"Nothing." He throws a rock into the pond hard which causes ripples.

"I know that we don't do this but why are you upset. It's obvious something is bothering you." I say throwing a stone in as well.

"I don't think you wanna know." He says turning to me.

"Of course I want to. I'm your friend JC. You can tell me anything. We're practically brothers." I tell him.

"That's the thing. The bro code. We both like the same girl!" He says wide eyed.

"Brooke." I say.

"Yes Brooke." JC says starting to walk away. I walk with him.

"We can both like her but she's the one who has control over which one of us she dates." I say.

"That's if she chooses either of us." JC says.

"We'll just have to wait and find out." I say.