Chapter 37

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

Evelyn and I run inside and everyone stares at us. We get online and look at the menu.

"Nash I'm going to get an extra cheese pizza with mushrooms and jalapeño peppers. Two mozzarella stick pizzas. Two mega chocolate chip cookies. Also a ceaser salad." Evelyn says.

"Okay that seems good for now." I say looking down at her. I wrap my arm around her waist.

"Wait you thought that was for both of us. You're funny. No. That foods for me. I'm PMSing so I'm hungry as hell." She says. Edith is very open about things especially things like this yet she has asked me once to get her pads or tampons. She's just weird like that.

We get to the front of the line and order. I basically get what Evelyn is having but without the jalapeño peppers, salad and I'm only getting one cookie. I get our drinks while Evelyn finds a table for us. I walk around and I see Evelyn talking to some guys from our school.

"So wanna go out sometime babe?" The big muscular one asks her. I slowly walk up so I can give Evelyn a chance to prove herself.

"I'm sorry I can't. I'm here with my boyfriend and he wouldn't like that very much. And speaking of my boyfriend, here he is now. So I'll take a rain check on that babe. Bye and please don't talk to me again douche bag." Evelyn says waking past them to me. She kisses me on the lips and they leave.

"Wow I'm impressed." I say.

"What you thought I would leave you for those douches?" She asks slightly angry.

"No I didn't knew you had it in you to talk up to a person like that." I say while eating my pizza.

"I have a reputation to uphold babe and besides he's just another fuckboy along with his friends." Evelyn says eating her cookie. She devours the whole plate in 5 minutes. I stare in complete shock. "Girls loose a lot during this time of the month. Right now my stomach is the size of a blue whale. Don't judge me okay." She says.

"I'm not. You know I love a girl with a big stomach." I say smiling.

"Nash. What's going to happen tomorrow when you leave. I won't see you for almost another four months. I'll miss you too much for you to leave again. I mean then you're leaving for the summer too. This will be the last time I see you for almost a year." She says with puppy. I take her hand.

"We will make it work. Okay I promise Evy." I say. We finish our food and go back to her house. We go to the movie theatre and watch movies all night. Evelyn falls asleep in my arms and I bring her up to her room. I kiss her and leave.

*MORNING*

Our flight leaves at 7:00 in the morning. We have a show at noon in LA but we have to get there an hour early to set up and rehearse everything. I don't except Evelyn to be at the airport because it's hard for her but when we walk in she's standing there in her pajamas. I walk up to her and lift her up. I kiss her gently on the lips.

"I'm going to miss you so much Nash. This is never going to get easier for me. I think it only gets harder but that's what love this right. To overcome obstacles in our path. Nash what am I going to do?" Evelyn collapses in my arms crying.

"We are going to Skype, FaceTime, call and text each other everyday. I will send you gifts. We will make it through this. I will always love you."

"Nash please don't do what you did last time and forget about me." Evelyn whispers. I can see the hurt in her eyes.

"I won't. I promise." I say hugging her. I kiss her one last time and board the plane. Evelyn says her goodbyes to everyone. The longest goodbyes were Mahogany, Connor and JC. Right before the doors close my last sight of North Carolina was Evelyn.

I take my seat next to Hayes and fall asleep. When I wake up we are in L.A., almost 3,000 away from North Carolina.