Chapter 23

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

I can't believe I forgot about Evelyn. The most important person in my life was forgotten. I wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for her support. I don't know what's more embarrassing, Mahogany screaming at me infront of the guys or that I forgot to call my wonderful girlfriend.

N: Hey Evelyn.
E: Hey Nashy! I miss you so much!
N: Yeah I miss you too.
E: How's the tour so far? Did you meet any fans yet?
N: The tour is good. I did meet a lot of fans.
E: That's great Nash.
N: Look Evy. I have to get something off my chest.
E: Yeah you know that you can tell me anything. I'm your girlfriend and your best friend. That's what I'm here for.
N: Last night, I didn't call you because I forgot not because my phone died. Mahogany just covered for me because she didn't want you to get upset.
E: Oh...
N: Looks Evy I'm so...
E: No Nash. It's fine. You have your priorities and I have mine. Right now yours are the tour and mine are unimportant. It's totally fine. I hope you have a great time on tour because I won't bother you again. I love you. GoodBye. *click*

I can't believe that just happened. I just screwed up my chances with my princess because I forgot about her. I feel like I'm going to cry.

"So Nash. What did your Evy say?" Mahogany says hovering over me.

"She said that its fine and she understands. I have my priorities and she hers. Mine and the tour and hers are unimportant. She said she hopes I have s great time because she won't bother me anymore. She said she loved me and hung up." I barely got through saying it.

"Now do you see what you did. You just made her, mine and your life all screwed up because you forgot to keep your promise. Now they'll see how good of a boyfriend you really are Hamilton Nash Grier." Mahogany says before running upstairs. The gush just stare in shock at what just happened.

"Look Nash we could fix this."Cam says.

"Yeah if we all work together I'm sure we could figure something out for you and your girlfriend." Shawn says. I just stare at the floor.

"What girlfriend?" I say realizing I just lost the best thing to ever happen to me. I get up and leave.

"Nash don't go." Matt says.

"Just leave him man. He needs time." I hear Kian say. I go up to my room and that's when all of the anger comes. I breaks anything I could find. The lamp, the door, the mirror, the chair, everything. I share a room with Cam and Hayes. They know I get angry when I'm upset. I try to calm myself down because our first tour starts in an hour.

I forgot about my true love.